Im back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocker420

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have come back home after a 5 day camping trip at the beach. With an oz, a gram of hash, more beer and liquor then a hotel mini bar in LA, and a family i have never seen befor but am apart of. I have to say im just happy to be home. And when i got back what is it that was on my porch, some goodies from a hydro store, so i will def be finishing that everlasting growroom of mine(so check it out later). I dont know if any of you have been to Monteray in california, but it a beautiful place, odd it was cold all 5 days but im sure normaly its nice. So what have you all been up to lately??

:welcome: Back man glad you had a safe trip and goodies at your door.

Welcome back to the hood Rocker420. :hubba: Sounds like you had a great time. ;)

hey man welcome back, glad you had a good time man, not much has been going on around these parts really

Rocker420 said:
I dont know if any of you have been to Monteray in california, but it a beautiful place, odd it was cold all 5 days but im sure normaly its nice.

that's in the Bay area, yes? if so, then the weather sounds pretty normal to me! Summer can be pretty cold in the Bay Area...

Ooh, it's nice there. What a cool aquarium, did you check it out?. :) Glad you're back safe and sound. And what a nice welcome home package!

booradley said:
that's in the Bay area, yes?

No its actually a few hours away from SF, but its right next to santa cruze. and yea SM we went to the aquarium, we saw the little penguins and otters. it was cool.

Glad to see that you made it back>Now you will have to share some of them wild times you had.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Latest posts

Back