I'm New

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasup Steph.....Welcome to the site.
Dro:cool2:

Nothin much
i was just looking up how to make stem tea and i found this site
i was reading some of it and everyone seems chill so i joined.

and this place looks like a forum site that i used to be a reg on. heh

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Hey there CG,
Welcome to the site, You can find a ton of good reading, and lots of cool folks here. The pics are just great. If you would take a few minutes and cruise over the rules you will find that they are few, and easy to go with.
You will probably be able to find your way around the site here in very short order. Feel free to ask questions about our favorite subject, from rollin to growin.
Don't feel shy if you think you don't know to much about growing your own, cause heck we were all brand new at it once.
These folks here love to laugh and crack wise with each other, we all zoom in on good pics, and everyone here is so cool.
Again welcome to the site, Although this site is safe, we do get a lot of folks come in for a visit and a look around. Keeping that in mind, protect your privacy. Don't throw a pic that has your house, or friends, or the license plate to your old ride hanging on the garage wall. Basic simple thinking will protect you, and that is important.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

thanks for the advice

I have used forum sites before and im a smart cookie.
It's all about flying under the radar when it comes to that
i guess im good at that

hey girl, welcome to the forum.
heres Green mojo to help you get started.
Good luck

crazygirl22qt said:
thanks for the advice

I have used forum sites before and im a smart cookie.
It's all about flying under the radar when it comes to that
i guess im good at that

Hey CG,
Welcome and I'm glad to see you know how to fly...:D and at 22! You'll have fun here as it's a good site, not vulgar and also that a bunch of info is at hand if you just ask...there's not stupid question except for how do you get stoned...then again we still will answer...take care and glad to see you came onboard...:holysheep: take care and enjoy...

Kewl... another crazy person here on the forum. :hubba: ... now I don't feel so alone... care for some? :48:

im only 20
does my profile say 22... ill be 21 in march hehe
i love crazy/weird people who are stoners haha

:welcome: to MP its always nice to see a new face around.

Latest posts

Back