Im not new but i havent intro'ed yet sooooo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Papaya123

Reaction score
Well i might as well post one. I actually joined 2 months ago to this forum, but after reading into these forums for the past 2 months, i was actually amazed by the professional and scientifical advice and responses. Most forums related to this one have been, how can i say.....Ghetto. I cant really trust sources such as those, it seems that everyone in this forum have many experiences and knowledge in being the greenthumb and actually have recieved helpful advice and pointers and i thank you all. I have logged in knowing nothing and so far have had a pretty good knowledge ( butstill need more) to this particular Hobbie. Thx everyone taht have been helping me crawl to walk and hopefully soon run like hell lol. Thx peeepoz

Hi Papaya123, welcome to Mp. Good to hear you find this forum useful.

Yes i also stumbled upon this site and it is the best ive seen its full of friendly people that really love growing MJ but i guess who wouldnt love growing mj

Welcome to MP. Glad to here you enjoy the site. Lots of great members with loads of info. :aok:

hello and welcome to mp !glad you will be running soon:48:

Latest posts

Back