im pretty f'ing mad!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woOzer

Mind Control
Reaction score
so here the situation...

i ordered some lights, some rockwool cubes, and Hydroton Grow Rocks on Aug 3 from stealth hydro. i called SH on friday to check why my order was taking so long and i got no explanation but he did tell me my order would arrive later that day or on Monday which was yesterday. Well its Tuesday now and nothing. I just called back and I spoke to someone that told me that my order would be shipped out today and i would recieve it in 2-3 days. OMFG!!! After all this time my order hasent even been shipped?!?! So now i have to wait 3 more days on top of what ive already been waiting. My grow would be already on its way but i cant start with out my growing mediums or my lights. Well the fellow at SH told me is that they suffered from a warehouse fire a couple of days ago and that they lost a lot of their stock, which is cool. i mean i understand that they had a set back and all, but what i dont understand though is how they cant notify their customers to let them know. If they would have called or even emailed me to let me know the situation i would have been fine.

end rant

WoOzer

Man thats pretty shitty. You know iv never heard of stealth hydro, but i do know that HTGsupply.com is a really good place to order from, and your order will actually be at your house in 3-4 days. Well sorry to hear the bad news, hope your stuff come within the next few days.

I can't imagine how frusterating that must be. I hope you get them soon.

hate to hear that woozer , i know you was pretty excited last week , a set back does bite , and your right they should have said something , anything , other than just letting you hang , if it was me i think i would give them there couple of days , just to keep going threw the hassle of finding another set up threw some one else , and if no merchandise than , cancel your order and go some where else , by the way how did the 1st day of school go , i felt like a fish out of water but dam the honeys are every where..... LOL..........:D gd lk on your set up.........:D :D :D

Dont count your chickens before they hatch man if anything u can still sprout your seeds if you have them all you gotta do is buy some rockwool anyways man SH is still a good system make sure u buy extra air pumps from a local aquariam store like 2 40-60 pumps your plants roots are gonna need the extra air that the pumps give plus it helps disolve your nutrients better hope u get a good grow man :hubba:

Geter-D1 said:
hate to hear that woozer , i know you was pretty excited last week , a set back does bite , and your right they should have said something , anything , other than just letting you hang , if it was me i think i would give them there couple of days , just to keep going threw the hassle of finding another set up threw some one else , and if no merchandise than , cancel your order and go some where else , by the way how did the 1st day of school go , i felt like a fish out of water but dam the honeys are every where..... LOL..........:D gd lk on your set up.........:D :D :D

yea im going to wait and if still nothing im going to cancel and take my business elsewhere. school was fun. it felt weird going back. i felt old but then i saw this lady, she was 85, going to school and it made me feel silly. i talked to her for a while and come to find out she wanted to get her education finished up before her clock stopped ticking. oh and i also found out shes a very dedicated grower and connoisseur of mj. shes going to be in my horticulture class. overall school was fun. Oh and i found the perfect girl the first day of school too. me and her going to hang out later today. :)

Cook_ said:
Don't count your chickens before they hatch man if anything u can still sprout your seeds if you have them all you gotta do is buy some rock wool anyways man SH is still a good system make sure u buy extra air pumps from a local aquarium store like 2 40-60 pumps your plants roots are gonna need the extra air that the pumps give plus it helps dissolve your nutrients better hope u get a good grow man :hubba:

oh i already have the hydro system. its been ready forever. just need the lights and grow medium. I'm like an expert with this thing. everyone i know that grows has one so i have enough experience with it. thanks man i hope i do get a good grow.

Something similar happened to me. Seems hydro stores are good with the "my dog ate it" thing:D.

WoOzer

As this post is a day old by the time you read this reply, start your seeds off with the water and paper towel, 2 days later they are sprouting and at the same time your equip turns up, just thinking about saving you 2 days from scratch, the knowledge of you knowing you have sprouts will make you shake you butt into gear and get the set up working double quick time : -)

Hippy

Hippy is right, get yer seeds germed and ready for the big plant man.
Theres nothin worse than waitin on stuff to arrive, I had the exact same prob yesterday when I ordered some records (I'm a dj) last thurs and they kept tellin me that they were sent out only to find out that the sneaks sent it today because I made such a fuss by badgering them with emails:hubba:
You are the customer and the customer is always right!:D

Latest posts

Back