Drug Problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oxies are evil. They do have a shelf life, too. Mail 'em to me and I'll do a proper disposal for ya. No thanks needed; I like you. :)
If you had seen the pile of morphine patches, fentanyl patches, oxydrops, piles of hydrocodone when my Father died, holy cow. I had my totally straight sister take the whole lot for disposal or whatever. I loved that sort of thing and new it best to walk away from it.

Kept telling myself, well, a stash of hydro would be handy for sore back days...maybe a couple bottles of these oxydrops, and so forth. My brain was wanting that stuff ! I don't know why. I find narcotics to be a very boring high by itself. Opium more enjoyable, mixed with plenty of cannabis.

That didn't work out too well in Waco. They had lots of ppl,, and lots of guns and ammo. They held them off for a while until the tank showed up. Got any tanks sitting around loaded and ready to go?
That place was a tinderbox. Not something for last stand. Once it caught fire..

Plywood structure vs tanks and gov't firepower.

My mother had thousands of oxy pills when she went into a nursing home. She had me help her remove them from their blister packs one day. I worked at it for a couple hours and didn’t make a dent in her ‘stash’. She would load up an Altoids tin with them and self medicate all day. She was prescribed more each time she would fall and break some other bone. In hind sight, no wonder she was falling every 3-6 months. She was strung out on opioids. All those pill’s ‘disappeared’ when she went into the nursing home. I think my brother in law ‘disposed’ of them slowly over the course a a year due to a bad hip…
I don't really like them much except to speed me up. So if I need a quick pick me up and coffee isn't enough take one of them. Most pill's hit me opposite from normal people. Cause I'm not normal. My daughter is the same with pills. After taking one my wife asks me if I took a pill cause I get gabbing like a speed freak.

Im not talking fighting the Government (they won't care about us)
Im talking the roving gangs from the city looking for food and our women.

You would be surprised on how easy it is to shoot someone if they’re trying to take your life. I was involved in a very violent home invasion, and I am here to tell about it because of my ability to perform under stress. My generator runs on 500 gallons of varied LP gas, so I think I’m covered on the power for a while. I think my biggest fear will be the people from the urban areas will start to come out until rural America to see what they can steal. I try to go out to my shooting range at least once a week to keep myself on point, I don’t know if I will live long enough to shoot all of my ammo but I’ve got it in case I need to make that attempt
Yeah good point and I also go the the range regularly. At least Ammo has come back down some in price from last year.

I do have a pretty tight neighborhood. Were on a dead end circle and it's a bunch of older people like me. My neighbor is liked minded and I talk about just this a lot. Most of my other neighbors and clueless. I almost went out at night and pulled up some signs but didn't do it.

Last edited:
If you had seen the pile of morphine patches, fentanyl patches, oxydrops, piles of hydrocodone when my Father died, holy cow. I had my totally straight sister take the whole lot for disposal or whatever. I loved that sort of thing and new it best to walk away from it.

Kept telling myself, well, a stash of hydro would be handy for sore back days...maybe a couple bottles of these oxydrops, and so forth. My brain was wanting that stuff ! I don't know why. I find narcotics to be a very boring high by itself. Opium more enjoyable, mixed with plenty of cannabis.
loved opiated hash ☝️

I do have a pretty tight neighborhood. Were on a dead end circle and it's a bunch of older people like me. My neighbor is and I talk about just this a lot. Most of my other neighbors and clueless . I almost went out at night and pulled up some signs but didn't do it.
Just put up your signs and flags like I do. They might not like you anymore but who gives a shit.😁

I don't really like them much except to speed me up. So if I need a quick pick me up and coffee isn't enough take one of them. Most pill's hit me opposite from normal people. Cause I'm not normal. My daughter is the same with pills. After taking one my wife asks me if I took a pill cause I get gabbing like a speed freak.
That is a thing, opposite effect. That is sort of the idea of Ritalin to those kids with attention deficit disordered. Allegedly, it has a calming (instead of speed like) effect on them. I have known others that get "up" from pain killers. You are not the only one!

Bubba

Latest posts

Back