in the mail!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbl1119

Reaction score
:clap: hell yea, just got myself ten white rhino seeds from a web page they are being shipped from amsterdam. now my next quetion is what do i need to get to prepare for the germination stage and are there anything special 2 make sure I get these babies up?

always good when they arrive aye mate i ordered some not long ago for the 1st time an they arrived so i was stoked aswell.Whered ya get ya beans from wots the site an when i germed my indica seed i tried out the paper towel method an got 100% rate within 2days.Get paper towl an wet it so the whole thing moist sit ya seeds on it then fold it so the papers on bottom an the top an just give it a light push so the papers firmly on the seeds,have this on plate then get another plate an flip it upside down an sit that over top an put it in a cupboard or drawer an check it once a every 12hours or so good luck mate

The only special thing needed to germ seeds is time and patience.The rest is just text book.

Latest posts

Back