Indiana 2024

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flower

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
https://www.benzinga.com/amp/content/36579299
Maybe this will be the year. It’s pretty obvious, at this point, that cannabis will be legal federally in the next few years.
I so wish Indiana would quit dragging its feet and get on board.
I really don’t worry a whole lot about getting caught, because my grow is so small that it is obvious I am not selling it, but legalization would take my stress level down a notch or two.

What part? I grew up in Central but have relatives all over IL.
I lived in Joliet most of my life then a few years in Cullom and the last 3 Piper City. I located UG utilities from kankakee all the way to Rantoul.

Fk that shit. I don't want the government fking up Texas like they have California, Colorado, and several other states I've seen get fked by legalisation. Nothing good ever becomes of anything controlled by the Government.
And I seen what the Governor of Michigan did to that state with her bullshit.
I'll stick to my Redneck State run by Rednecks. No way id ever vote for those mother fkers just to get weed legalized.
You get what you vote for. Why the fk you think so many assholes from California are moving to Texas.😡

I lived in Joliet most of my life then a few years in Cullom and the last 3 Piper City. I located UG utilities from kankakee all the way to Rantoul.

1988 I spent 365 days at a trade school in Chicago. Type that we got out Christmas eve and were back the day after. Only other options at the time were 2 year programs. It was fun at the time running up and down 57 rather than 55. Make weekend trips back home and bring back QP's and HP's from Decatur, play the part of the weed dealer at college. I always wanted to go back up there for work. Life and kids just never let it happen.

Latest posts

Back