indoor grow box Q

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dewayne

IS BAKED
Reaction score
Okay, i'm an outdoor grower so bare with me here. I was wondering what an optimal grow setup would be for a veg and flowering box both individual.

also, the veg room can be the same as the flowering room, but how much room would be optimal for 4 adult females for the flowering space.

also how much light / venitlation would be proper for that space in each?

you need at least 3000LUMINS PER SQ.FT. miniume 5000 per sq.ft or more is great, no hotter than 78 lights on, no colder than 68 lights off. for four female plants a 4 ftx4 ft.x 6 ft. would be great, it all depends on how you grow and what strain,indica,sativa, i got a tent this size and have had 9 females at once flowering together..

i know the light per sq ft and the wattage per sq ft lol....that's a must. but 4x4 would sound pretty good......thanks for the idea.

3x3 is great for 4 plants.i know thats basically what i used to flower in.you do need a little space between the plants,but i like to grow single cola plants and i take kite string and tie the side shoots that have nice buds up tight to the main stalk.works great.

4x4 would be the best using a 400 watter,maybe a 600.i use a 400 watt HPS for flowering in a 3.7x3,7x6.7 and it works good.i cram her full too.ideally 4 plants,but i do put 5-6 in on occassion

i use a 1000w in a 3.8x3.6' space, have 8 females cooking right now and things are good, good luck.

sweet, well i'm looking at about 4x4 possibly 3x3 so thanks for the idea. anyways i'm ordering a 1000w hps light so i'm probably going to go with 4x4 and my reason being is because if i ever wanted to make something a little bigger i will already have the 1000w light. thanks a lot guys.

hell, man... you gotta 1000Wer... screw the box... do a room... in fact... use the 1000w in a veg room, and get yerself 4 more 400W'rs and make yerself an 8'x8' table.... :hubba: :aok::cool:

well don't have the space....living with pops for the last year before he retires (as he requests) but i don't really wanna do anything too big because of the risk of him losing retirement after working 20 years of his life. so...i'm looking for something a little smaller till this last year. actually only 6 months left on the lease...then i'll upgrade that's why i have the 1000 w coming instead of just a 600. good idea though :)

Latest posts

Back