Inside and out.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GMT

Reaction score
For anybody who is interested i'm starting a little grow log for my new room.

I'm not going to be growing very much just a few plants for my own meds.

So anyways a bit about my flowering room, 3.5 x 3.5 x 6.5 and made out of whatever i had knocking about the sheds.
Walls are made from old doors sheeted in rigid plastic and lined with mylar.

At the moment there is 1 air cooled 600hps, dehumidifier/ac unit and all the usuall contactor relay /timers ect. ect.

Anyways for the indoor grow i'll have a mix of seedsmans afghan no.1, world of seeds afghan kush ryder ( auto's ) and dutch passion hollands hope ( fem'd).

Outside is all D.P's hollands hope 2 moms and the rest are clones.

Some pics.

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

007.JPG

009.JPG

Nice little setup there GMT, looks like your quite the handy man! You got some nice strains going there they'll be interesting to watch especially the hope! Those plants outside look extremly healthy good job!

Phatpharmer

:watchplant:

1 Q: How come your putting mothers outside?
I presume youve had enough of that strain then :confused2:

Should be a nice selection anyway :)

Phat:
it's the soil that has the outside girls good n healthy, every year i start a new compost heap cover it with a tarp in the fall and dig it back into the soil along with any old growing medium/ perlite/hydroton ect ect.

Started doing it 15 years ago now that part of the gardens 3 foot higher, never have to feed anything that grows in that spot.

Power:
I started off with the intention of growing them indoors but after growing a test plant out decided to chuck em out and hash the lot if they yeild anything worthwhile.
That and i want to get back into breeding again but i'm not gonna risk using fem'd seeds as a breeding stock.

Right well it's been a few days so i thuoght i'd better update this thread.

The little cuttings are over their droopy stage and are doing well, should be showing their roots by next week.

The little auto flowering seeds are just beginning to pop up out of their cubes.

Because i reacently renovated my flowering room i decided to throw in one of the outdoor plants into 12/12 cant remember what strain this one is but it will do to work out the bugs in the room.
Having a few minor issues balancing the fans and dehumidifier nothing serious, just a matter of fiddling with the timers.

004.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

Been a few more days.

HUMIDITY is now holding at a steady 50% i'll drop it down to 30% in a couple of weeks when the larger plant really starts to pump out the pistils.

Little autos are now living in the flower room under the hps.

Little clones are just starting to throw out root nodules another week or 2 and they can be transplanted outside or i might just flower the lot and take another round of cuttings.

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

So here we are 8 days after taking the cuttings 11/11 rooted and ready to transplant, heated propagators worth their weight in gold.

Those hollands hope cuttings seem to be very fast at throwing out roots, other strains have taken 10 16 days to root.

What to do with them is the next question?
i have enough outside and no space in my flower room and i need my lil cloning wardrobe to start a new seed grow of seeds a friend brought back from a trip to marocco.

Nothing interesting going on with the outside girls just waiting till september and flowering time.

006.JPG

Well it's been a while.

No more inside growing for me for a while, dont trust the ex so i moved/gifted my equipment and plants to a dear friend, what good are lights that are not being used?

Still have my outdoors grow so here is a few pics, another 2 ish weeks and they will start flowering tho i kind of suspect they are starting already.

1 plant is already well into flowering it's either a mixed up seed or just a freak as it came from the same packet of seeds as the rest.

Pics.
1. Normal
2. Clones
3. freak

003.JPG

006.JPG

010.JPG

Great pics GMT :)

The so called freak may be a good thing, a pheno that flowers and buds a lot earlier than most strains.

Have you ever thought about making seeds on a single branch?

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
Great pics GMT :)

The so called freak may be a good thing, a pheno that flowers and buds a lot earlier than most strains.

Have you ever thought about making seeds on a single branch?

Well I thought about it but early flowering or not the plant is a freak and comes from feminized seed so crossing it with anything is a serious no no tempting as it is.

I should probably move it into the green house tho been raining here every day for 2 weeks..

A few more current pics.

Bushy mom's starting to flower little bud sites all over it, i'm actually beginning to wonder if i should have let her go a bit taller and less bushy??

With the miserable grey wet weather over here i'll be lucky to get anything worthwhile off it unless the weather picks up.

Little clones are just beginning to flower as well, really good growth from them where last years compost was dug into the ground.

019.JPG

020.JPG

022.JPG

023.JPG

025.JPG

030.JPG

031.JPG

thats sum nice looking ladies you got going there

Yeah they dont look too bad, vegative growth outdoors over here in ireland is pretty good, flowering is a different matter.

July onwards it just damm well rains all the time, flowering starts in september and the first frosts can be as early as october.
The hollands hope seems to be surviving but with 8ish weeks to go i'm not going to be building up my hopes.

Autumn sun seems to be doing the trick.

001-1.JPG

002-1.JPG

003.JPG

Hello GMT :)

My development is about a week ahead of yours, only because I am using a greenhouse though.

Who stole the sunshine this year?

You big girl is beautiful :aok:

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlPvQ5aEttM&feature=PlayList&p=800E99E684906960&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=1

Hiya hippy.

Funny you should mention development, the big plant it about 2 weeks or so ahead of her clones.
I always thought it was supposed to be the other way around or is it just another myth??

What was the link i couldnt get it to work?

Nights are getting cold around here.

002.JPG

004.JPG

009.JPG

Latest posts

Back