intro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoobag

A Long Haired Biker.....
Reaction score
Hey to EveryONE of all my Exotic Organic agricultural friends.....
I'm new to here but not to growing.
I'm a license holder here on the East Coast and things are REALLY shaping up here as far as legality & compassion centers.....but I digress.....
This is supposed to be just an intro, right?
OK....I'm a retired tattoo artist with 20+ years of growing experience and I saw on TV,(of all places to actually learn something), a show about how "retirees" were moving to like Oakland and Mendocino county,(California of course), in general and they're all growing weed and living LARGE with 4 and 5 houses each!!
AND!! (here's the best part)...it was legal or REALLY OVERLOOKED.It even sounded to me like they had a "clearing house" that everyone of em sold their weed to and even the Police had to say that without the weed economy his city would be dead. Instead now it's got all these trendy cafe's and everyone is spending plenty of cash and the like....all because of marijuana. :holysheep:
THAT....my friends is where I wanna live.
So...I'm looking to connect with someone that actually knows what I'm talking about and chat. If anyone is interested I'd GREATLY appreciate it.
Well...that's me....nice to meet ya all,
Zoobag ~~~^..^~~~

Welcome ..to a fellow Rhode Islander. Glad to see i'm not the only new guy here. I also hold a medical card here, and yeah the laws are gettin better here.

Hey Man! Cool to see a RIer like ya said...where do you shop? Organically Grown or Harvest Moon?
zoobag ~~~^..^~~~

Nice to meet you Zoo...wish my state on the east coast was as open minded...

Zoo...i shop at Good To Grow or on line like HTG Supply. I did try Organically Grown but they where a little high on their prices, and did'nt carry everything in stock. Plus GTG is like 10 mins. from me.

Oh...that's convenient. Harvest Moon has great prices for their CO2....plus they ARE a litytle cheaper than the other....
The license is a great thing, no? I don't know if you're fami.iar with RIPAC? My friend Jesse stated that. Check it out. Ripac dot org,(it won't let me leave url's yet) silly.
Lemme know what ya think,
Zoo ~~~^..^~~~

hay. i am mamun, come from Bangladesh. i study in bangladesh.
if u want than contact with me.
thank you.

Latest posts

Back