Iphone and Marpass difficulties

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JCChronic

Reaction score
Since I've updated my Iphone, everytime I visit this site and hit the new post button, all I get is: Sorry, no matches. And when I get back to a computer and check it the post count seems appropriate from when I used my Iphone.
Anybody with an Iphone know what's happening?

Exact same thing here as well...

However, and this is very weird, on rare occassion my new posts button will work while on my iphone. Maybe 1 time out of 30..lol.

I am online via an IPad like 90 percent of the time and used to hve the same problem....Instead of clicking the new post button try the button to the right called quick links. Then when you get the drop box choose today's posts. It shld give you a list of posts including any new ones.

I get that same message on laptop..on both actions...I thaught maybe my laptop..but this one is Brand new and this site still has issues...dont get "subscribed threads" either..even though I subscribe...anywho...:48:

Wow, what's with that? Yah try and keep up to date and get put further back than before.
thanks Hammy I'll try that later.

I tried hammys suggestion and it was a no go.

I'm still trying to figure out how that button does work on very rare occasions. :p

I think Hick been working on siye again:rofl:

SmokinMom said:
I tried hammys suggestion and it was a no go.

I'm still trying to figure out how that button does work on very rare occasions. :p

Hmmm...interesting. Wonder if it works for me because I hve not updated my firmware in a long time due to me wanting to keep my iPad Jail Broken.

Latest posts

Back