is mircale grow need help!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

hash420

hello everyone i'm new to this , got two seed sprouts in pot's fill with, mircale grow under a 23w florcent light's in my closet.

is mircale good potting soil bad to grow seed's in ? any advice or suggest plz plz

should i moved them to a differt potting soil

This good advice plz get some foxfarm soil and do it right.I've tried that crap and had constant ph problems.Go with the good stuff.$30.00 a bag pays off in dividens.With no sick plant problems.and get some nutes for veg and bloom and root vitamins during growth.and more cfls.growth may be strechy and slow with cfls.But as far as I'm concerned in my experience not good for growing pot.Plain old outside dirt is better that that crap with its timed release nutes.As a matter of fact outside dirt near a tree that black kind'a dirt is probable a whole lot better than that ****! good luck on your grow.and post pics.:) :hubba:

hey
i have been using mg potting soil and it hasent caused me any problems. First problem for you is the light your gonna need to buy some y connects and make your own fixture of atleast 150 watts to get it to grow i know i started with wat you got and it will stop growing once it gets so big if you dont get more light. As far as using fertilizer i would use half of the minuimum amount of a good nitrogen fertilizer. Dont start till a couple weeks in to. For flower same thing to start out small but the plant will be bigger so it will be capable of taking more.

If you dont want to order soil like fox farm right away I would get some good organic soil at any store its a couple bucks more but better for you then all that M G and probably grow a better plant. and ya what warlock said about lights even a 150 watt HPS with those cfls will grow some great plants and that will run you about 30$ with ballast and bulb. Happy growing

I grow in MG soil and there is usually a little nute burn, but that gets better. Keep in mind that the nutrients are released when you water. So in the beginning water as little as you can. People have a tendency to over water their plants. But all in all I've noticed that my indica do very well in MG, but my sativa do not.

I would be more concerned with what your water test's than the miracle grow soil. Sometimes you can't find anything but miracle grow. I have grown in it a few times, and I think I am going to do another grow in it just to prove it is fine. There are a couple things to remember (which I feel goes with any medium really.) Don't use any nutrients during the seedling stage, and when you transplant into your larger pots (if you are using the soil with time release nutrients) don't use any nutrients for the first 2 months. If you see a deficiency and you have to use nutrients make sure that you are only using 1/4 of the recommended strength. Add perlite. ;)

i also think MG soil is ok.its all in how you water your plants.i know people that grow only in MG and use MG nutes and they grow some killer crops.i've used it myself.

i use canna terra professional after jiffy pellets with no nute burn,i just give 6.5ph water at that age for around 2 week,their is a new 'plant start' 1 part nutrient for feeding babies now called 'Vitalink Plant start' wich i have just bought and going too try on my next clones :)

ive seen some great grows just never used it my self ,,,as all the above say just be carefull when watering ,,,,,goodluck :48:

As for me it will be only foxfarm soil no tricks no gimicks just good soil for growing pot the easy way.I watered every other day for a month 5 gallon bucket growing sativa's;and my plants loved it.I was blown completely away by the growth differences.I went straight from seed with no veg and had great plants.But on my next grow i'm gonna veg for at least a month.What i'm trying to say is i found a product that works well for me idiot proof.Now you can be good with MG and you can have impressive results;its all in you and how well you read your plants and what questions you ask because everyone here wants to help you with a successful grow .So goodluck.and post somes pics.lol.:goodposting: :clap: :lama: :watchplant: :yeahthat:

warlock said:
This good advice plz get some foxfarm soil and do it right.I've tried that crap and had constant ph problems.Go with the good stuff.$30.00 a bag pays off in dividens.With no sick plant problems.and get some nutes for veg and bloom and root vitamins during growth.and more cfls.growth may be strechy and slow with cfls.But as far as I'm concerned in my experience not good for growing pot.Plain old outside dirt is better that that crap with its timed release nutes.As a matter of fact outside dirt near a tree that black kind'a dirt is probable a whole lot better than that ****! good luck on your grow.and post pics.:) :hubba:

Just curious, is that what everyone pays for FF soil? :holysheep: wow! I used FF and Happy Frog on last grow, they are both only $8.95 a bag. This grow I am using all Happy Frog. I can't believe the price difference, jmo..

$30/bag soil is way out of my budget. I like my mix (see below), and it is much cheaper. And oh yeah, your font is umm a tad big....

I get the large bag online supplier shipped right to the door.The store for me is about 60 miles away.As for in the store price I don't really know.

TheEnhancementSmoker said:
$30/bag soil is way out of my budget. I like my mix (see below), and it is much cheaper. And oh yeah, your font is umm a tad big....
His original question is about MG potting soil,if it's good for plants.Nothing to do with your Budget.Now fonts,sizes,and color are a matter of preference just like your AVATAR. I hope that this makes us kool.:ignore: :argue: :48: :joint4: :bong2: :fly: :banana: :ccc: :fid: :yeahthat:

hash420 said:
hello everyone i'm new to this , got two seed sprouts in pot's fill with, mircale grow under a 23w florcent light's in my closet.

is mircale good potting soil bad to grow seed's in ? any advice or suggest plz plz

should i moved them to a differt potting soil

My brother is growing successfully in MG, just regular grocery store stuff. I myself have begun growing with Gardener's Gold, and I can't really tell the difference between how his look and mine look. We started the plants at the same time, and have them under comparable conditions, lighting, temps, photoperiod etc...I think this is a matter of opinion. :watchplant:

I use that sta green moisture max plus from lowes and it works good I haven't had any problems with it yet and I'm 3 weeks into flowering it says it feed for 9 months but don't be leave everything you read they claim **** to make a sale
trial and error is the only way I know of

Latest posts

Back