New grow coming soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BALD EAGLE

Reaction score
Hello,

For this grow I'm gonna be growing 8 photoperiod plants in 10 gal plastic pots, I want organic nutes and gonna try living soil. What does everyone like for organic nutes and living soil? Pro's and cons's will be helpful!

Thank You for any help you can provide

I am not familiar with living soil unless ProMix with mycorrhiza is considered living soil

worm castings , bat and seabird guano , and chicken manure have all been good to my crops

just make sure the Ph is good on your water and you should have a successful crop to harvest

i take it you are growing indoors?

Do you have that book True Living Organics? I’ve perused it but never really carried thru. I see Amazon has copies of it but I doubt the author is seeing a dime from it.

I am not familiar with living soil unless ProMix with mycorrhiza is considered living soil

worm castings , bat and seabird guano , and chicken manure have all been good to my crops

just make sure the Ph is good on your water and you should have a successful crop to harvest

i take it you are growing indoors?
Yes, I grow indoors

cool beans

we have some lighting experts on board so if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to chime in

what strains are you growing?
It's called Red Velvet from a seed bank in Arizona. its also supposed to be around 30%thc flower. I'll post pics when it starts growing after its first transplant

interesting genealogy

all the best!

IMG_6357.png

Nice I just won a seed give away I'm getting five red velvet x gelato 41 and gmo garlic cookies x red velvet they will be used next grow after my new photos are done I have 2 blue moonshinex blue indica and 3 sugar belts x purp hayascua all gifted from hood people on here

Latest posts

Back