is my soil good enough?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ganjawarrior

Reaction score
Im using CANNA TERRA Plus soil NPK 12-12-24. Ive just planted some cuttings which were well rooted but i didnt know whether to just give them PHed tap or add some nutes? If i dont need nutes how long can i go until i have to start adding them? Thanks :bong2:

I have never used this brand. I did go to their web site and read their description.

They use
different types of tree bark (as a substitute for perlite)
not sure how that will work? I would still add perlite.

I hope this answers your other questions.
CANNA Terra Professional Plus is enriched with special feeding mixes, containing all the elements plants need during their first week, meaning no additional feeding is needed at that time! The medium is also pH-adjusted for long-term control with a lime charge large enough to last an entire cycle.

Quotes were take from their web site

http://www.cannagardening.com/terra_professional_plus

I wouldn't add any nutes at this point as the new roots of the clones need time to acclimate to the soil. You probably won't need to add any nutes to them for a couple weeks or until they start showing hunger yellowing. I hope its not too much nutes in the soil for the new roots as they can be easily burned. I would keep an eye on the leaf tips for burning. If the tips start burning then you will need to flush the soil some to stop the burning. If the plants show good growth for the first 2 weeks then they are good to go to start feeding. :)

Latest posts

Back