is this a hermie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viper

Reaction score
is this a hermie plant ,those 2 little nodes 1 on each side have got me curious . i got rid of all the males 5 of 6 plants and they didnt look like this ,there are no clusters , no grape like nodes just those 2 little nodes on several branches and not all branches .

i added the second pic just for grins - am using a cellphone cam and cant get a close up of the seedlike nodes without the blurr.

sorry but the pic is a little blurry i cannot really tell ,,,maybe someone else can :confused: but i am a little :stoned: :D

Hello Viper :)

It certainly looks like you have odd growth, when did they appear?

:peace:

2 2 growth.JPG

Yes although your picture is blurry,you dont want anything lookin like that growin from there!I'm like 90 percent sure that looks exactly like the one in the other room started out.It could be an angle(angel Im medicated) dressed like the devil(depending on if your lookin for seeds).Clear up the pic and ill add my other 10 percent.

put to flower on 5/12/09 and i noticed them spitting out 3 days ago , they were to small to see until last night . very noticeable white hairs all over this plant so im thinking female until now . ill get more pics tonight of more branches for better viewing . i know its week but being my first hydro im gonna bud this sucker but it would be nice to know what the heck it is lol . LOOK MY PLANT TURNED PURPLE OVER NIGHT

if this helps i germed this plant on 3/4/09

Gonna bud it anyway?What do you think will happen?Will it not just pollonate the whole room,with the fans blowing the sperm(lol)all over the place?But maby you want you buds to have a gang of seeds.I'm pretty sure the seed production will not help the thc production out very much,if what I've read is true it'll make it less potent.
I believe Hick'll know from what I've read.

thers only 1 plant in there right now --- 5 out of 6 so i thought were male , but i do have 6 ak- 47 ready to go into the flower room , and starting some really good bagseed for after that so , if it is male should i wash down the room before i put the aks in ?

I've always gotten rid of my Herms, but what if you just kept cutting the seed sacs off and disposing of them as soon as they appeared?... Is this a valid method of preventing pollination?

Trueshoe said:
I've always gotten rid of my Herms, but what if you just kept cutting the seed sacs off and disposing of them as soon as they appeared?... Is this a valid method of preventing pollination?

..you can "try".. but one single missed staminate flower could permeate the entire crop with seeds AND ingrain the hermie genetics into them..:hubba:
"Hermies procreate hermies".....

Latest posts

Back