is this a HERMIE?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
almost looks strait up male almost ready to open up. but for sure in no way would this be allowed in my grow room. so if ya got other girls wit it irregardless i'd yank an chuck it but considerin how mature it looks from the pic i'd be careful not to rupture any sacks in process. maybe take plastic bag an put over it an tie it off tite round the base an then pull him an dispose proplerly.
hope that helps. good luck
if ya already have the photo uploaded in the gallery it wont let you repost iot again in another post i dont think. but wat ya do is in the reply box clik the go advanced option below the reply box. then in the advanced reply window when it opens clik the lil paperclip button on top the box and them then a new windo to upload pix from ya puter should open then its all simple from there ya should finger it out when ya get there to the window .i think i just sprouted an ulcer tryin to edit my post wit explanation on how to upload pix fightin the dam server busy error. man its never taken me that long to get thru. WOW!!!!! lol

Looks like either a hermie or strait out male, either way pull that little bastard!
As for posting pics I just go to manage attachments and it will go to a upload page, then I just click browse and look for the pics I want on my computer hope that make sense!

PHATPHARMER

Latest posts

Back