is this caused by mites?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jash

Reaction score
noticed some yellow spots on some of my new 9 days old seedlings-not seems like advanced mite speckling but im afraid that could be the begining of mite infestetion as i had some during summer,spots just on the upper side,no damage under leafs.any info on this?

DSC01323.JPG

DSC01330.JPG

DSC01331.JPG

DSC01332.JPG

DSC01334.JPG

To me it doesnt look like mite,have you been feeding nuets maybe but it doesnt look to be to major just keep an eye on it,someone else might know what this could be but yeah dont look like mite because iam sure you would spot one on the underside of the leaves by now

no nutes,thanx 4 replyin smithy

close inspection of the underneath sides of leaves should easily determine if it is mites or not..

no chew signs,no eggs underleafs,so i hope im just only terrorized thinking about their presence again,thanx guys

the spots look larger than the ones mites leave behind, but like hick said , look at the bottom part of the leaves if you see little dark dots squish them between both fingers, if they are mites you can tell.. Good luck..

was this a seed plant? If so did the seed have a brown coloring to it? or anyother discoloration of the seed? If it's a clone, have you seen the mother plant? any diseases the mother may have encountered?

i'm seeing just a little bit of leaf curl around some of the edges....could be the plants getting to hot....are you applying any sprays or foliar feeding?....how close is your light?

thanx everybody for input-as i said i think iwas a bit paranoic about mites(they are my nightmare)-didnt found anything underleafs,ye they grow from seed,curl is from overwatering some of them sunday,no foliar fed,no problem with light-temps around 80,

Latest posts

Back