Is this male or hermie?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relicbane

Reaction score
So this is my 1st plant... its just the one. I've been looking at pictures of male plants all morning and compared to what I have, they don't quite look the same (to my untrained eye, at least.) I don't want to jump to any conclusions and pull it unnecessarily.

I want to say its a male but... whats with the little white hairs coming out?

IMG_2306.JPG

IMG_2307.JPG

IMG_2308.JPG

That would be a male.... No mistaking it!

Yo Relicbane,
There is a cure for this type of headache and betrayal.
1. First you must quickly and ever so carefully remove him from the surrounding area.
2. You must demasculate him as a warning to other males.
3. You need to break his arms for the attempt to propagate.
4. Burn his home to the ground.
5. Lastly you must put his charred remains on display so that others will learn from him.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

KingKahuuna said:
Yo Relicbane,
1. First you must quickly and ever so carefully remove him from the surrounding area.
5. Lastly you must put his charred remains on display so that others will learn from him.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

lol unfortunately he is the only one so he can't be used to set an example for any others =(

well thats a bummer though, time to start over I guess lol. Thanks for the input folks.

Bummer Relicbane. :( Hope you can get another seed or 2 going ASAP with better luck.

I don't have any more seeds right now, but I think I might order some actual decent ones off the interwebs, these were just some seeds I had from the last batch I bought (not awesome bud, not terrible though.) I really just started that plant as an experiment... lol all I had were 2 20watt pink florescent bulbs inside a dresser (which I took the drawers out of) lined with tinfoil and the plant was in an old kitty litter bin. The dirt i just dug up out of the dog run (looots of fertilizer.) Only grew for about a month before it was 3-ish feet tall. Switched my little timer to 12/12 about 11 days ago.

I figured I'd try making hash (read somewhereto mix isopropyl alcohol in with the plant guts in a food processor and squeeze it out through a coffee filter) makes a big green mess. Its evaporating now. So sad it was downstairs happy as can be just an hour ago lol.

well i hope you get your self a new grow up and running soon :hubba:

goodluck with the hash :peace:

why dont u use him to make hash oil or green dragon i mean males can be used in that case concentrate their weak potency in one goal and u may get sumtin

KingKahuuna said:
Yo Relicbane,

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

:spit:

Relicbane said:
. . . The dirt i just dug up out of the dog run (looots of fertilizer.)

:eek:
Hey man, try my new strain: dogpoo brown!
Reminds me of this place, many years ago, septic tank overflowed. Later lots of wonderful tomatoes grew. But nobody would eat them ....

sorry to hear about the male :( but hey yea hello and welcome! Once you decide what strain you want to grow, get some good beans and start up a grow journal. There's plenty of people on here that can help you along the way, wether your a beginner or an advanced grower :D

Thorn said:
sorry to hear about the male :( but hey yea hello and welcome! Once you decide what strain you want to grow, get some good beans and start up a grow journal. There's plenty of people on here that can help you along the way, wether your a beginner or an advanced grower :D
I must say Thorn I really like your avatar. Who is that? I would love to have that as a background (uncensored of course) :D

dunno who she is...just type in marijuana girl in google images search and she's like the 4th pic in ;)

Iamganja said:
why dont u use him to make hash oil or green dragon i mean males can be used in that case concentrate their weak potency in one goal and u may get sumtin

I don't think that is possible...males aren't good for anything but pollen! If you don't want seeds, carefully remove from space and chop that thing into bits!

groworganic said:
I don't think that is possible...males aren't good for anything but pollen!

I've read quite a few places you can use males to make hash... in any case, I tried it and the bowl still hasnt evaporated compleatly (about 2/3rds done), but there is definitely some oil on the bowl... its very dark green

ok dumb question lol... am I supposed to scrape the oil out and smoke that? Its just basically like scraping a bowl for the resin right? Its reeeeally green though lol. Its not like bowl resin though... its like vaseline consistency, not thick and gooey like bowl resin.

Welcome!!! I personally would be very surprised if you got high from the male though. What method are you using to make the hash?

Latest posts

Back