is this nute burn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alshuray1

dr.greenthumb
Reaction score
due to some difficulties i had to shut down my grow for 4 days
no light, no aeration just stagnant nute water for the roots to sit in
and my new puppy nipps at my plant every chance she gets. not a good environment for my plants.
why did i have to shut down you wonder? well i moved plants from a grow box to my closet. more space only problem was i did not think it through. the
vibration from the ac, air pump and squirrel cage drove my neighbor beside me and beneath me crazy. long story short i fixed it. i bought some revive
and fed my plants and i miss calculated the dosage per gallon but i fixed it .here
are some pics. this is the second day after i fixed the problem
tell me what you think

Photo 36.jpg

Photo 37.jpg

Photo 38.jpg

Photo 39.jpg

the tips of ur leafs looks like nute burn but that yellowness on the newer leaves idk...is your PH good?

I don't think it is nute burn. How do the roots look? I would be VERY concerned about root problems with them sitting in NON-aerated water for 4 days. Your plants can "make do" with no light and ventilation for several days, but IMO, they cannot go 4 days without O2 to the roots.

ya i had a little ph problem i had to do a little research before i figured out what it was. gotta love the net
but its back down to 6.0 and i check it daily
dont have an ec tester yet will get one in a week.
also as i have said i switched from flora nova to an micro grow bloom
so far so good im a little worried about taste but we will see

in regards to my roots. they were brown now their clearing up and the new growth is white
i thought it was the organic nutes but clearly the was something else wrong
but in any case their back on track will post pics

in regards to my roots. they were brown now their clearing up and the new growth is white
i thought it was the organic nutes but clearly the was something else wrong
but in any case their back on track will post pics

Latest posts

Back