Is this plant dying?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Church

Reaction score
EDIT http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html
<--- "CLICK"
7. Please try to post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as eight pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them.
^^ oops sorry didnt realise ^^

Just wondering if anyone knows what causes these curled up yellowish leaves that have all of a sudden started on all my plants, ive looked after them well and havent over/underwatered them.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

church.jpg

Whats your soil Ph and what soil are you using. How old is this plant?

I don't think it's dead yet but I don't believe in giving up. She'll pull out with proper care.

Are you using MircleGrow? If you are stop switch to Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil easier to work and your plants grow crazy.

if your using miracle grow the make sure it doesn't have time released nutes.. if it says feeds for 3 months its tuff to use.. but it can be used! if this is what you have the don't give any nutes for a while. you can use any soil but try to make sure it doesn't have any time released food. i buy cheap soil from a local nursery.

what type of lights are you using? how close are they? its stretched out pretty good. how big is the pot its in? if you plan on transplanting it bury it up to the round leaves. that should stop the stretching.. It can be saved with a little TLC.. good luck

Sometimes we have to bite the bullet and say to ourself ... I seriously crapped that one up and sling it in the bin and start again.

i am using seed raising mix for soil would that cause problems?

Church said:
i am using seed raising mix for soil would that cause problems?

I would not use any type of nutes on super small seedlings.

Well I don't believe in giving up.. I have had a few that looked worse and they bounced back great, and if you are using MG you have to be careful.. It is easy to mess up with.. I used MG and loved my results and know of others that did the same.. But on the other hand know a few people that hate it.. LOL.. Find what works well for you and stick with it.. Good luck and smoke good. :D

Its kind of hard to diagnose from the picture because it could mean a world of things: Premature nute feeding, excessively hot, excessive salt content in the growing medium, just about anything. I can tell you that it isn't under watered or over watered so you have that going for you.

Remember mate, for as frail as MJ is it is also extremely resilient and strong. You can keep your plant going on just water and grow medium for quite a while before you have to add nutes. Plants that young really don't need them. Let them grow and they will start to tell you when the time is right to feed them, or if you are a perfectionist it isn't extremely difficult to formulate when they will need the be fed and then make a schedule around it based off the information on the forum here you could easily anticipate at what week it would be in your best interest to start a nute regimen.

a drop of superthrive with 12oz bottle water...too much acid in the water,.

Latest posts

Back