Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1714086909824.png

Good morning misfits. Today's high is suppose to be ..... 69 ;) ... Tonight's low 63 and currently 49 in the jungles of Illinois. They're trying to hype a storm front coming through... End of the world stuff... Trying to sell batteries, fresh water and weather radios. Tried to get the digital scope working on some trichomes last night on the one that is fading to black but no luck. I installed a new recommended app and hopefully tonight I can get some pictures up. The fade to black plant is slightly different than the others but I am fairly positive it shouldn't be done yet. Looking back, I flipped to 12's on March 3rd. The 8th week would start this Sunday so no way it's done that quick. It is falling over from weight and knocking down it's neighbors who have several weeks left to go for sure. I may get some scope pictures up this morning still once I get my morning chores done. 3 hours until lights off. Coffee, pinch hitters and morning dabs for everyone, I'm buying, charge it to my account at richuncleRosterMan.com hahaha. Hopefully everyone has a great, uneventful and easy day. I have a couple hours of real job work and plan on being done around lunchtime.

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy with rain here starting at 49F and predicted to reach 58F.

Good time visiting with daughter and SIL, as well as a good dinner out at Tein Hong, with lots of leftovers in the fridge. Breakfast out this morning at the Tin Shed.

@Jan Borrego - I sincerely hope everything works out for the best for you and especially your dad. I remember you posting about your Illinois exploits and your work and what not, and being from the Joliet area... When you moved to NM did you take your family with you or were they from that area to begin with. I been working the pinch hitter this AM so I got a good coffee and smoke buzz going. It sort of hit me that - No Way is she traveling back and forth to get these things accomplished that she is having to deal with. That would be a lot of travel and plane or car rides.

@Jan Borrego - I sincerely hope everything works out for the best for you and especially your dad. I remember you posting about your Illinois exploits and your work and what not, and being from the Joliet area... When you moved to NM did you take your family with you or were they from that area to begin with. I been working the pinch hitter this AM so I got a good coffee and smoke buzz going. It sort of hit me that - No Way is she traveling back and forth to get these things accomplished that she is having to deal with. That would be a lot of travel and plane or car rides.
I moved here in Nov 2006 my job transferred me or so I was told. When I got down here they found out I made more than double everyone else, and told me they couldn't afford me and laid me off. I did temp work at H&R Block until I found another locate company to hire me which took until Aug 2007. I worked there until I retired in 2010. My son was already here going to college. Daughter moved here in 2008. She was pregnant and after her dad passed in 2008 she wanted to be here closer to me. I live with my parents to care for them. It is their house and we are all freeloaders According to the rest of the family that don't visit. My sister from Il came year before last for the winter. She was amazed at how Smoothly I have things. I have an appointment book to keep all the appointments from over lapping. I have alarms set for their pills, eyedrops and neb treatments. I even have the nurses and helpers on a schedule to keep everything moving so nothing overlaps. Ordering pills is also a ritual. I keep them a weeks worth a head so I can order more in time to never run out. It is a lot but, hey they are my patents and I remember them taking care of me when I needed it. It is only fair. Plus I get all of this time with them. I swear the older they get the more adorable they are. Well enough about this but yeah I live here with them. There are 2 siblings here but they suck

Good morning Misfits. 47 and clear here. Figured I'd have a rough night but the pine pollen I encountered yesterday didn't seem to have any effect. Guess the lung parts they carved out took the asthma with 'em.

Got nothing planned for the day other than the usual pub shenanigans this afternoon. The Pullet has a birthday party planned for the OH Saturday at the pub, so it'll be interesting to see how my liver reacts to the extra beer intake.

The potato/mozzarella sticks turned out decent, but they needed to have the salt quantity quadrupled. I always build recipes exactly as told, but then I figure out the tweaks.

So, we live in a nice 55+ community and find ourselves being harassed by a couple from Canada... seems every stray piece of dog **** is from our dog and is causing a problem with the office. So, today to protect ourselves from her malicious lies and complaints.... we've invested in 2 things. A notebook dedicated to our dog walks, time, location of poopies.... and to really have proof over her unfounded complaints & letters to the office.. a body cam like the cops use.. clips right on your shirt and has a 180* wide angle lens, sound, night vision..... for sure worth the $40 to get piece of mind. Accuse us again bi#ch.. Introducing, The Mongo Logs..
Bought a 1TB micro memory card, I can record years of his walks now... don't mess with Carty

Latest posts

Back