Taxes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like yourself I have been down that route.
Now they make me a cash only business.
Their law not mine so if they have no way of tracking then they are slacking.
I pay self employed with zero deductions on every penny that goes through a account of any kind..........just eats my azzz to do so.
It isn't the money out of pocket its how its spent.
I fully accept taxes must be paid to provide A certain amount of infrastructure......I pay that gladly.
I also accept human nature so realize A certain amount of corruption is gonna happen.
What is unacceptable to me is my money funding abortion,other countries,illegal aliens....... anyone other than America or Americans.
Just my wack .025 centavos.

exactly

does anyone think the gubmint will send a billion to help the unfortunate people in Hawaii like they are sending to the nazis in Ukraine ?

let’s all hold our collective breaths

exactly

does anyone think the gubmint will send a billion to help the unfortunate people in Hawaii like they are sending to the nazis in Ukraine ?

let’s all hold our collective breaths
The 1% will all get a nice check there same as always everyone else gets to pay for it.
The real caste system is socioeconomic.

https://babylonbee.com/news/disaster-relief-plane-flies-over-hawaii-on-way-to-ukraine
1691937844073.png

The 1% will all get a nice check there same as always everyone else gets to pay for it.
The real caste system is socioeconomic.

not to mention the gubmint have temporarily seized all the land and property in Lahaina and have announced that it may be rebuilt as a Smart City , stack em and pack em , or a Federal National Park Memorial , sort of like PearlHarbor

We paid for that........you and I.
Not illegal aliens not 50% of our own population it is us.
Average Joe Merica the same guy the system shits on and calls deplorable.
Just the things I ponder on the toilet.
😆

My x wife has a Master's in Accounting and her CPA...she is the CFO of Internal Finance at her enslavement company...I make her do all of my taxes...have for 30 years...
I am retired now but before I was employed by the Federal Government and had a few small businesses...now...in this type of economy...I don't even attempt to make money as it is mostly a hamster wheel endeavor...but I do own a home on 6 acres that I keep horses at and I have a larger farm down the road of 110acres of which I have even more horses at...it is all operated at a loss.
Do you know how I ended up with a small fortune in the horse business?

I started with a large fortune!
Anyways...she does the taxes and it is about the only time I ever need to talk to her anymore as my kids which live with me...are 13 and 16 and can deal with her on their own!
Taxes done!

I also have automatic bill paying that I just keep a certain amount in that pays all my regular bills.

I got lucky first time did taxes in ten years about !!!did this years and last years I am really happy with her block cost me 700 to do both years but they really got me more money then i could imagine so I was happy with the outcome . I hate messing with anything computer wise number wise it frustrates me. I have used turbo tax but I must have been stoned out my gourd the whole time lol!!!!!

Back when the wife and I were first married, we took our taxes to Block. We'd both claimed single zero the entire year. Block had us paying in an additional 2.5K. Went to a local guy that started off his career as a brickie and then worked for the IRS before starting his own tax business. He got it down to 1K, but it costed me a hundred bucks. Money well spent.
Now that we're old, I can take our taxes anywhere.
I blew up at Block when they said I had to pay money in. I told them I wasn't a Rockefeller. He said we were in the 49% bracket, and the Rockefellers were in the 17% notch. Gotta love America.

Latest posts

Back