Island Sweet Skunk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

solarz

Reaction score
I have been smoking this strain consistently for about 2 years now and i am finally ready to grow it, but i have found that there are 2 different seed companies who claim to be the original breeders of this strain (Next Generation and Federation Seed Co.). Does anyone know who the REAL breeder of this strain is? Or is it possible that both of these seed companies could possess the real genetics behind this strain? I'm not really sure how this all goes with the different seed companies, but i'd like any information possible. Also, if anyone knows of a seed bank that has this strain that ships to the US with no problems. Thanks in advance.

solarz

No one knows anything about this strain? All i'm looking for is the legit producer of these seeds.

I would also like to know cause if youve been smokin it for 2 years then theres a good reason :)
Any pictures?

Of course..i'm smoking on a bowl of it right now!!! :D BUT, i don't really feel like snapping pics, so i'll post some pics up in the morning.

Hey solarz, what kind of bud is that in your avatar? neon- lime green looks good.

The buds in my avatar are sensi star that i got while in L.A. below are some island sweet skunk buds...DELICIOUS!!!

ISS1.jpg

ISS2.jpg

I beleive the two breeders that you mentioned are using the same cut. Although both companies are from B.C. and are competitors in the seed business they are friends and help each other out. Generation actually held on too feds mother plants during a bust and returned them to him when he was released from authorities. Jason King states in the canabible i beleive it was volume one, that generation is not the originator. I beleive he said it was from greenhouse seeds and that it had basically been ripped off.

Latest posts

Back