It's snowing here for the first time in 14 years!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm no scientist, but I can tell a huge difference in the winters from when I was a kid in the 70's and the winters that we get now. Winter weather doesn't seem to last as long, meaning I can remember snow in Oct, and in May in the 70's. In the past 10 yrs we have had 70 degree days in Jan in MI. It's not the norm, but we do get really warm spells in the middle of winter for some reason that I don't remember when I was a kid. We don't get near the snowfall we used to, or the cold temps. What we do get seems to be alot shorter season. I don't know if I believe that it's the greenhouse effect, or what it is....I do feel that the majority of humans don't seem to give a crap about the future.....to me thats just sad.

Michigan? I'm about 40-50 minute drive from there, and so it's the exact same. Nobody has had to shovel driveways this year. (Except for those who care about a few inches)

But records are being broken all over the world, in the last few years. 2009 alone broke tons of records all across my country, Canada.

But regardless of any 2012 theories, or spiritual converse, ...some simple facts are this, One of the main fundamentals of the universe is spin (orbit, rotation, motion, direction). And just as electrons orbit and spin, and planets orbit and spin, ...so do galaxies. Now we are located in a specific place in out galaxy somewhat near the tip of one of the spiraling arms. Our galaxy is in motion and spiraling and perhaps orbiting (WHAT?), ...Which means we are flowing throw space, not just sitting there floating. Space, and I mean the entire cell of space (the universe), is not all the same. Space, too, has different properties in different locations, and we, in the spiraling arms of our galaxy, are entering a new 'area' of space.

This is what Astrology is all about. Astrology is NOT about horoscopes, and fortune telling, that's all fable and fallacy. Astrology is ...My way to explain it: You know the sun right? (Rhetorical) Well the sun shines light down on earth, heats earth, and helps give birth to life. THAT is Astrology. Celestial bodies, their positions, and their effects on earth and its lifeforms. Super Novas, Pulsars, Quasars (one of my fav), black holes, moons and satellites, etc etc., all effect planetary behaviour, ...which in turn, effects psychological organisms' behaviour on conscious and sub-conscious levels

The zodiacs, and the cycles, are nothing but timetables, or cosmic clocks, ...(Every orbit, rotation has a cycle (just like night and day, which is still orbit), of the outer celestial events. At certain times we are closer to certain celestial bodies and they have profound effects on earth and us, and all the other planets. And in some areas of space', space isn't the same. There's a few different ways to go from here so I'll stop.

LOL...Bio...I'm sure I'd have a good time burning one with you and haveing a conversation on space...I know very little about it, but do any of us really?

Yeah man.....I'm only 30 min from the bridge or the tunnel. I used to come to Canada quite a bit before 9/11 to buy seeds up in Toronto. I've heard, but don't know, (maybe you do) is there a seed distributor in Windsor now?

Latest posts

Back