Jack Diesel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnylongjohns

Alfred E. Neuman
Reaction score
Just cut up a Jack Diesel and Cum Laude that both went 21 weeks from start to finish. I started them in vegg'in on March18th and went 6 weeks of 24 hr veg, then 15 weeks of flower.
After being a Indica guy for a long time, it was fun to go the full run with a good Sativa. Pretty potent and sticky bud is my reward for my extreme patients on the long grow time. :icon_smile:

So how is it? How do you like Sativas after being an Indica kind of guy? I personally am more of a sativa kind of gal. I like that up energetic get something done high.

The Hemp Goddess said:
So how is it? How do you like Sativas after being an Indica kind of guy? I personally am more of a sativa kind of gal. I like that up energetic get something done high.

:heart::heart:

:D

:hubba::hubba:

Well, i do get really baked, to be honest. It is pretty potent beside the fact it is an energetic type smoke. Not good at night, makes me toss and turn if i smoke it in the evening.

Good day time smoke !! It can upset my anxiety tho if i smoke too much during the day.

It sounds like you may do better with a good hybrid that has a balance of anxiety relieving stone with some motivational high. It may take some experimenting with the hybrids to get the right blend. :)

I have a friend who has anxiety disorder and he finds the Blueberry hybrids seem to help him the best with anxiety relief :)

Latest posts

Back