Jamexican's Mixed Spring Grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite strain?

• Hindu Kush

• Purple Diesel

• Mendo Kush

• Bubba Kush

• Chocolope

• Super Grape Ape

Results are only viewable after voting.

jamexican686

Reaction score
Hello everyone this time around I got my clones from HHC and not some retarded club who gave me all the same G-13, and I was left with all Indica and nothing to smoke during the day! Enough complaining, this is my second go around with hydro and I decided to go with a DWC setup, trying something new. The strains that I decided to go with are Bubba Kush, Mendo Kush, Puple Diesel, and Hindu Kush x Skunk #1. I was a lil short of my legal limit, so I was looking for something lil special. TWO weeks later I finally found a very good resource and aquired one Chocolope and one Super Grape Ape!!! my favorite and I was checkin it out and it looks like a fun plant to grow. Below are the first set of pics the day I got the 4. Form left to right; Hindu Kush, Purple Diesle, Mendo Kush, and Bubba Kush. The Mendo Kush I guess was in flower when they took the clones, cus it has the retard 3 leaf. These pics were taken on Feb, 24 2010.

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 014.jpg

Picture 019.jpg

Picture 027.jpg

Everything is going good n the Mendo came fully out of bloom. Put everything in cups I figured that if I get a good root-ball to start out with, the roots would grow out the sides along with the bottom:hubba: . From left to right; Bubba Kush, Hindu Kush x Skunk#1, Mendo Kush, Purple Diesel, and them all together.

Bubba Kush.jpg

Hindu Kush x Skunk #1.jpg

Mendo Kush.jpg

Purple Diesel.jpg

Picture 014.jpg

OK so were now fully up to date. I have everything in the Veg Room in the DWC tote. The Mendo is sprouting one leaf not five this is a first, I think its now a Hermie, so I have to watch it carefully. I top all of my plants, and it has proven to work very well for me. The roots look like there starting to come out of the side and it worked:holysheep: . I have a lil root growth, but plenty more to go. The Chocolope is a lil behind, but there's a lil root poking out the bottom yeah! I took two clones from the Hindu x Skunk and there teeny haha miniature clones. Pics from left to right; Bubba Kush, Chocolope, Hindu Kush x Skunk #1, Mendo Kush, Purple Diesel, Super Grape Ape, Mendo Leaf Retardation, Them all in there natural habitat, and finally the roots. Roots question, is there enough bubbling action going on? It looks like some of the roots are dying back, its either that or the light coming through the hydroton is what I figure

Bubba Kush.jpg

Chocolope.jpg

Hindu Kush x Skunk #1.jpg

Mendo Kush.jpg

Purple Diesel.jpg

Super Grape Ape.jpg

March, 17 003.jpg

March, 17 004.jpg

Roots.jpg

Latest posts

Back