Just a few quick questions.........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

is_this_reality328

McGyver of Marijuana
Reaction score
I am a college student looking to cultivate a few cannabis plansts. Grow space is limited as is cash fund. Any ideas on a good strain that is small and potent? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh yeah, flowering time isn't really a big deal. Just give me some ideas on different strains and where to get them from at a relatively decent price.
:farm:
Thanks,
Is this reality

p.s. looking for something with a more 'couch-lock' high.....

thanks man. yeah, i know about the dangers of growing in a dorm. luckily, im with people who are into the same extra-curricular activities as myself; therefore, they would benefit from this too.

I personaly like T.H seed's "Heavy duty fruity"!, it has great big yeild's and a dank fruity taste. If your limited on space your going to want something that puts out like the teenage college cheer squad!:). The bonus here Is that It's Increadibly fruity tasting with a sativa like soaring high, giving a low flowering time of 8 weeks to top it off!. Good luck on your decision and let us know which strain your going to pick. Keep us posted, Peace and Love!!!!!
Roken.

Latest posts

Back