just added CO2 any advice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

city

Reaction score
well i hadnt used it and planned on selling it. but i got a HG regulator and a small co2 tank. hooked it up today after the water change. ran the hose to the top of the 2 plants. im not running a loop around them just in the middle of the 2.
any suggestions? this is the start of week 6
look in signature

really no one? no one at all?

i hate when that happens.

to mak this relavent to a search as your sig may change:

how big/ old are they

how often ya watering, with what nutes.

what kinda light you use? cycle?

Let's see they are 4'
Week 6 starts weds
They are in flower right now
Ther are 2 plants
I have 2 lights going 1 mh 400w with a red spec bulb and 300 w hps
I rotate them between the lights every week
Using Ionic bloom and boost
DWC
Room is 8x8x8
Followed insructions on co2 reg. Have at 20 psi and at 3.3 on co2. Ran the line up above the lights between the plants so the co2 can float down on them
Co2 runs for 30 on 30 min off. For 12 hrs. No way to run 15 min so I turned pressure down to 20 instead of 30 psi because of this.
Seem alreight?

sounds good. make sure the lower seal of your door is good cause it will all sink then just run out. Maybe you could try a fan on the ground the shoot the co2 back up and mix it in with the air. i like the tubes at the top of the plant. do they look anymore lush as of now?

What your temps? ive been told you need massive temps for it to work.

im in the low to mid 80's and have a fan below as well. they do look better

i remember reading on here you need to be at a min of 90F, that may be wrong tho.

well fat load of good this all did me. i just ran out of co2. OMG this is just funny

haha. thats what i figured. no way a 20lb tank can last long. a 12oz one used to last like 10 min paint balling.

I got a load of preused grow equip from a friend .so I know the co2 had been used once before. Had no idea how much was in it. Thanks for your time. I will get it filled again

Sounds like you need a flow regulator as well as a pressure regulator, store bought systems will.
It looks like a sight glass with a ball inside, the ball raises to show you the cfm of 4 different gasses, so look at the CO2 side of the gauge.

Controlling flow with pressure just doesnt work.

As far as temps go- 90f and above is when you really should add co2, or at least that's what I've read. Below that you're supplementing existing co2- which I guess is a good thing. Good luck city.

Latest posts

Back