just curious:D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leetlink1

Reaction score
I was just wondering, and obviously curious as to if i plan to cultivate and harvest some of my own, but on average how much does it cost, including the pricing of 10 seeds, to grow marijuana fully indoors. So that includes light and stuff, thanks much appreciated.

Hi,

Your question is way too wide open to even begin to answer it but I'll try to point you in the right direction... This hobby can run from a few hundred to thousands of dollars but more often than not, come harvest time you get what you pay for. If you look around there are lots of 'Sticky' posts on the main page that you can read and learn all about doing this. Check this 'Sticky' out first, it's titled "Growing Resources - Go here first before asking your questions.":

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9396

Everyone here will go out of their way to help you but there are way too many ways to grow weed to begin to know what kind of info you're after. To grow the dank bud that is top dollar will require a substantial investment... seeds are a small expense in the overall picture. You can get some very decent seeds for as little as $20 for a 10 pack to hundreds for a 10 pack.

I suggest reading many of the stickies to learn more about indoor growing and use the 'SEARCH' function to help you check into specific questions you have and to develop a sense of the type of grow setup appeals to you and if you can afford to proceed with your plan. Once you get a little knowledge it will be much easier to ask for details about what you're thinking for a setup and how to grow.

Good Luck!:cool:

dirtyolsouth said:
Hi,

Your question is way too wide open to even begin to answer it but I'll try to point you in the right direction... This hobby can run from a few hundred to thousands of dollars but more often than not, come harvest time you get what you pay for. If you look around there are lots of 'Sticky' posts on the main page that you can read and learn all about doing this. Check this 'Sticky' out first, it's titled "Growing Resources - Go here first before asking your questions.":

change the XX to tt and copy and paste this web address into your browser...

hXXp://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9396

Everyone here will go out of their way to help you but there are way too many ways to grow weed to begin to know what kind of info you're after. To grow the dank bud that is top dollar will require a substantial investment... seeds are a small expense in the overall picture. You can get some very decent seeds for as little as $30 for a 10 pack to hundreds for a 10 pack.

I suggest reading many of the stickies to learn more about indoor growing and use the 'SEARCH' function to help you check into specific questions you have and to develop a sense of the type of grow and if you can afford to proceed. Once you get a little knowledge it will be much easier to ask for details about what you're thinking for a setup and how to grow.

Good Luck!:cool:

Very well put DOS :)

dirtyolsouth said:
Everyone here will go out of their way to help you

:yeahthat:

By the wat DOS, 'In house' links dont need the TT changed to XX, those links are perfectly fine left as they are ;)

dirtyolsouth said:
hXXp://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9396

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9396

:peace:

what they said. i have in the last year put about 1000 dollars in my room. trying different lights and soil, ect. and thats just a 20 sq ft room. i think i have it now but i have to work on cooling it some more. more money for bigger fans. but it does pay off in the end cause i have some awesome smoke :hubba:

well im gonna chime in with my penny worth

my flower room including veg room and first lot of seeds was under 70 quid around $115.,,,
hps was ex security light ,gutted ,,cpu fans for intake out take and air movement ,bio bloom nutrients ,and mylar ,,and seeds ,very ghetto but does the job ,,,will be up grading in the next few months to a bigger grow room ,but it was great for my first yr of growing ,,without to much initial outlay ,,:peace:

also kcbrains do seeds for under 20 dollars ,,,

UKgirl420 said:
hps was ex security light

Snap :)

I got mine from my local co-op, they were extending it and the lights were in a skip, I said to a builder I will give you a fiver for the light, he said what the hell do you want that for? I replied with security for my garage, he said buy me 4 cans of lager and its yours, so I got it for 4 tins of co-op lager costing me £4 :p

Bought a new bulb and was set for my hydro set up ;)

Equipment is cheap if you use your mind and use your imagination.

Us stoners are the best on the planet for recycling.

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
By the wat DOS, 'In house' links dont need the TT changed to XX, those links are perfectly fine left as they are ;)
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9396 :peace:

Thanks for the heads up... I should have reviewed the rules but I never could get a handle on this as some of my posts were being edited with the XX put in so I thought all web links were a no no... btw... I love hippies AND England although for me these days it's God Save the Hair :rolleyes:...

Peace!:cool:

Latest posts

Back