Just finished set-up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Callawave

AKAW!!
Reaction score
Hi all.
Finally got the money for my light, and here's where my herbs will be nurtured.
Tent 1.jpgTent 2.jpgTent 3.jpgTent 4.jpg
I'm really exited now. Just got to wind down a few electrical appliances to compensate, and I'll be wetting my seeds for my first ever grow.
As soon as I do I'll start a journal.
Please watch this space and help me though by stopping me if I look like screwing anything up :hitchair:
See you shortly :D

Attachments

• Tent 5.jpg
    Tent 5.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 56
  • Tent 6.jpg
    Tent 6.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 53
Looks real nice :aok:

Good luck on your grow

I like it! If you don't mind me asking, how much is a setup like that?

SherwoodForest said:
Hi SherwoodForest.
I’ve been piecing it together for about 6 months and I’ve not totalled it up. That’d be scary! :eek:
I do remember the tent was £130. And I’m more than happy with it.
The 8-pot Wilma system was about £90.
:) I’ll find the receipt’s and tally it all up for you.

Relentless999 said:
what size homebox and what watt light? nice!
The tent's 1.2 x 1.2 x 2 meters and the light is a 600 watt HID :D

Very very nice set up. Cornwall ontario? .........if so I know the area somewhat!

Criz

crizzo357 said:
Very very nice set up. Cornwall ontario? .........if so I know the area somewhat!

Criz
Sorry man. England - Well, not that sorry. Bet the surfing's rubbish there :D

SherwoodForest said:
Wish you hadn’t asked me that SherwoodForrest.
I spent more on the light than anything else. I thought it was the most important thing. It has a heavy duty relay switch with an integral timer, and it’s built like a tank.
So add £180 for ballast, hood & 600 watt bulb. (That’s why I left it till last) With all the bits & pieces (Nutes, PH & EC meters etc) I’ve spent a total of £750.
That’s a lot I know, but I’ve been buying it as I could afford it over about 7 months.
When I think of all the doe I’ve spent on very ordinary smoke over the years, I wish I’d done it a lot sooner. :smoke1:

have u turned this baby on yet? It seems like you would have a temp problem.
I have the same setup, homebox L with a 600 hps/mh.. i got a 6" 424cfm fan for the coolhood and a 4" fan and filter for the tent.

Relentless999 said:
have u turned this baby on yet? It seems like you would have a temp problem.
I have the same setup, homebox L with a 600 hps/mh.. i got a 6" 424cfm fan for the coolhood and a 4" fan and filter for the tent.
Yea I’m worried about that too. Especially due to the fact it’s in a conservatory under a Perspex roof.
I’ve got contingency plans though. A covering for the roof, and I’ve got a slim-line portable air-conditioner & humidifier that slides in the tent if necessary.
If I have my dark period between 11am and 5pm, I hope it’ll be ok.
I zipped it up (admittedly without the light on). When the sun was high and the general temperature was 90%. The inside of the tent was 68%, so it seems to keep the fierce heat out. I can also 'safely' leave the conservatory doors open for more ventilation.
I might even try opening the tent up to natural light during the day.
I’ll let you know what happens when I spark it up. :confused:

Nice one, i'm thinkin of gettin an 8 pot wilma too, i'm pretty bored of hand watering now lol.

Good luck fella

ATB
NB

Latest posts

Back