just saying hi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

painterdude

Reaction score
......hi.....I live in southern Oregon, lots of coastal clouds in AM and it's been a crappy summer so far......am growing 8 plants in greenhouse with seeds started in early June......had to buy from Canada as my seeds were 5 years old and useless......my plants are still trying to get strong, have 8th leaf growth starting on some and small limbs on most......am using bat guano tea every five days......one half cup to a gallon of water.......plants are getting one quarter of gallon on feeding........I want to increase this schedule to every three days.......need some suggestions about overdosing with nitrogen....or just any help you might have for spindly plants on July 28th.....or just tell me not to worry....seeds are Purps and Bubblegum.....

hey man... sounds like you've given plenty of growth ferts already... you could prob just go with straight water from now out till budding starts... I figure it's gunna be showing it's head pretty soon - within the next few weeks. all my stuff's still in full veg and i'm just north of you. :hubba:

I would give a full strength dose of a worm casting tea on next watering, however. I've always found that stuff works great! :D

and welcome, bud :48:

Latest posts

Back