Just some pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heemhoff17

Reaction score
Here's my 5 babies...

grew them from bag seed this is their first week flowering
DSCN0797.JPGDSCN0801.JPGDSCN0800.JPG

on the last photo...can someone help me figure out whats going on with the wrinkled up leaves?

whenever i see leaf edges curling upward or deforming i check my temps first.... usually find out they were a bit too high for some reason and adjust them back to normal....

if your temps are normal it could be fertilizer related....

Those are some really short and fat leaves. I have had a few plants do some crinkling on me and I think it is just a deformity and nothing to worry about. I actually have one plant in my shed right now that is doing that.

I have 3 plants that are doing the same thing. Mine are VERY sensitive to nutes. Mine can handle 1/2 strength nutes and no more.

Alright, I feed with Fox Farm big bloom and tiger bloom at whatever is recommended on the chart that they send with the fertilizer...

heem every plant has different needs maybe cut it by 25% and see if it helps the leaves out.

what you running for lights?how close? any fans blowing over tops? my guess is temps too

Do you have drain holes on bottoms of your pots?
Just thinking maybe they are hidden but I don't see any.
You need to-It is very important to the plants health.
Without proper drainage, your plant will not get the dry cycles it needs-it will crisp up when it's flowering-I learned hard way...

Also you need a bigger pot-you may get away with a 3 gallon bucket with that cause it looks indica dominant-but then again I'm stoned..
Tryin' to help.
:)
Gb

hey Geezer.... you gotta look real hard, but in the 3rd pic you can see the drainage hole.... they look like standard nursery pots with, from my past use, 4 drainage holes, maybe 5.... plus, he's got them sitting in catch trays....

The more I look at your plants the more weird they look. They seem to be stringy with a lot of single leaves. They look like clones or a plant in reveg. It looks like the most blades you have is three per leaf. I usually get up to 11 or 13 blades.

Im also running a 600w hps thats about 14" away from the tops of the plants with two fans running on the ground blowing air around the bases and leaves

What soil are you using? Is it FFOF soil? What kind of water, and what is the pH of the water that you feed with? Also, what size are those pots that you have them in? Have those plants outgrown their pots?

Heemhoff17 said:
Im also running a 600w hps thats about 14" away from the tops of the plants with two fans running on the ground blowing air around the bases and leaves

You need more than fans blowing air around. You actually need to exhaust "old" air and bring in fresh air the entire time your lights are on. I mexchange the air in my space 3-4 times a minute. If your plants do not have a constant fresh supply of CO2, it will affect their growth. However, I also believe that you have other issues going on here, probably most likely related to pH and/or ppms. If your pH is not correct, nothing else can be right. Your plants will not uptake nutes like they should.

may i add, also in the second pic, is that two plants in one pot? a huge no no. it may be a clone, or even topped low? if this is the case , then disreguard hh...

if you have two growing in one pot, then you best repot now before going further into 12/12...

bigger pots = bigger yield...

Latest posts

Back