kandahar CFL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bustabus

Reaction score
Hello, I guess i start by saying im new to site., but not to the hobby.
I recently got back into . I started my hobby several years ago with a phototron. I no longer have owe it.
I am currently using 6 - 27 watt cfl daylight 8400 lumens
I started 6 bagseeds 4 grew in M.G. seedling soil. Out of the 4 that grew 3 became male. The smallest one was a female. its has a grape size cola. The plant has no size but flowered. Should i cont. to grow it or start fresh. I have to much time in it to quit. But will it be any count .

Today 4-15-09
I began the germ. on the 13th. Out of 2 seeds 1 is opening. I planted it .
There kandahar femizied seeds . I have not had any experience with indica seeds . I have been reading alot . Hopefully with the right light, soil,nuts. they grow. I put in under 24/hrs. of light . How long should i stay at 24hrs. Before i goto 18/6. I am using cfl's and a pretty ghetto grow box. .

on my last grow i fill gallon jugs . I didnt have any problems . I would let them sit for a few day before use . Is this ok or should go for the distilled water?

If ya live in the south and run your air,,put a bucket under the AC Condensation drain. Pure distilled water, PH on mine is 4.8. I get 2-3 gallons a day when its hot outside. I have a thread on this,,and a few PPL thought there was no way they could get a couple gallons a day. NEXT day,,they had tried it and was amased,, and got 2-3 gallons of pure distilled water FREE,,cause yur Air is already running.:hubba:
I live in the South where it is hot and my Airconditioner is new and cold as hell. It doesnt have to run long to put out alot of water runoff from your Evaperator Core. Just like the water that runs out from under your car in the summer from running the air.;)

hey bustabus, good luck with your ladies. On the water letting it sit should be fine, i would be careful on how long though. let it sit out about 24-48 hours before use not to much longer you dont want it to be stagnet. i'm using a very similar set up, check out my grow journal link i believe you will find useful. good luck bud.

oh yea, on your lights i would run 24/7 all the way up till you switch to 12/12. This is what i have done and it worked great.

The ladies are asleep . I have watched read and asked lots of ???????????. And have lots more to ask and learn. I have been gathering my supplies for awhile. I am missing a few things still yet. Today i got another timer, Finally !! I still want a digitial Ph tester instead of the strips < they get the job done>. Does anyone have a brand or where the best place to get one is .
Thanks for everyones help..

Hey, everything sounds like it's in order. Cfl growing is fun and easy. Check out my journal if you're interested, I'm using cfl's just like you. I'm using about 7 lights as well, but I have some 42 watters in there for the areas where I want better penetration.

I am planning ahead . I Have decided that im to change my soil . What are some soils that have worked . I saw biobizz i think and black gold organic . I have my on some F.F. nuts. or go cheaper with the Alaskan bloom . Give some options or let me known if i'm wasting my time.
thanks

The day has finally come, shes' alive! I started germination on the 4-13 It took 72 hours to break open . I planted it on 4-16. It began breaking through yesterday. Today its about 3/4 of inch . After i thought that i fryed it and over watered . It made it

Latest posts

Back