Kensington Avenue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lama: Amazing colas mate, the yellowing is N hunger and it's not something to worry in late flowering.

Hi ChewbacaKz and Johnny Trip, thanks for checking things out

In late flower yes but Miss Kensingon still has 60 days to go!

it is N-hungry, if u feel that you MUST feed it, feed some maxicrop, or some other light Nitrogen feed/supplement. I'd just let it bud, it's got good bud formation and still has an alright amount of greenery...

Hi 7greeneyes, thanks for dropping by

Yep, I have to feed her I think. 8 weeks to go.
That yellowness will spread very fast and it will drop all leaves soon. This is what happened to the mother of this plant and will happen to this one aswell.
At the end there was nothing to trim and loosing all leaves too early made me think it would have flowered differently or maybe not..:confused2:

Lets see

Parcero

Day 25 flora

60 days to go.

IMG_1318 (480x640).jpg

:watchplant:

I'm pleased that I have managed to keep this many leaves on Miss Kensington this far:p

Her mother was bare naked at this point

IMG_1339 (480x640).jpg

IMG_1342 (543x640).jpg

I've found the Jack47's I'm growing are complete Nitrogen whores. They suck it quicker then , uh... :hubba:, well then any other strain I've seen. I've got 13 more daze and all but the bottom branches have lost their greenery but the buds are very frosty and dense and not suffering in the slightest, imo. But next time I'll def keep up on the Nitrogen for two weeks after they sucked up all in the soil (so about until the sixth week of bloom).

Peace n' Kensington buds,

7greeneyes:D

Thanks for visiting 7greeneyes.

These seem to like N plenty aswell.

So what is it now... day 67 of flowering or something.. 15 more to go

:watchplant:

IMG_1469 (609x640).jpg

IMG_1470 (571x640).jpg

righteous :hubba: can't wait to hear how she smokes...

Thanks for visiting 7greeneyes

So, time is up for Miss Kensington.

Harvest Pics

IMG_1524 (629x640).jpg

IMG_1525 (640x614).jpg

IMG_1526 (640x480).jpg

IMG_1528 (640x480).jpg

IMG_1529 (640x498).jpg

IMG_1530 (504x640).jpg

IMG_1532 (465x640).jpg

IMG_1533 (480x640).jpg

IMG_1540 (640x335).jpg

THAT is.....was.... a nice plant. But it will look better rolled in papaers, Great job. I'm at the start of my countdown, one week down.

Thanks Sol and good luck to your flowering plants.

Well, this grow is done. Thanks to everyone who have been here

:48:

Parcero

she looks to be a very nice producer,hope u enjoy her

:clap: yayy! Right on Parcero, dare I say looks as if yield didn't suffer much, imo. good job, bud. Enjoy the smoke, tell us later what it smokes like.

:peace:,

7greeneyes:)

Latest posts

Back