Khat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeoffTheMess

Reaction score
so i was just watching that show on spike called DEA. they busted an man for Khat...it resembled tea leaves or herbs...they said it was a phycotropic drug

what is khat...whats the effects you get
and How can i grow this stuff....hmmm

Wrong forum.

Khat is a plant that evolved much like the ephedra producing plants, but produce a chemical called cathonine. Cathonine is a stimulant chemical with proporties VERY similar to ephedrine from the ephedra plant. it comes from africa where the locals chew the plant thruout the day to supress hunger and to be stimulated. it is mild in effect like must natural plants(coffee).

One can extract cathonine and very simply produce a substance known as methcathonine. this process is again, almost identical to the one used with ephedrine(except its far easier). the Methcathonine or Mcat is used the same was as meth. it has a similar duration and similar stimulant qualities with the exception that it has a cocaine like euphoric effect added. it is said to be a feel good productive drug. i believe it may have more CNS conflictons than methamphetamine.

It is safer cheaper and easier to make than meth. it also yields purer and better products with less accuracy required. the drugs effects are more enjoyable and controllable. the addiction is said to be worse due to the separate addiction to the euphoria.

Google is a total slut, dont be worried to use her for quickies like this one. just hit it and quit.

I honestly don't know why it isn't where meth is at as far as exposure/usage.

ah, thank you sir....meth is bad news....we will just file this under i dont care anymore haha

it looked harmless like pot

the effect of Khat is like a couple times stronger than coffee.

its not addictive. anymore than chewing cocao leaves or coffee is.

there is no reason to regular plant mater of khat. but chemical reductions can be done ot make it a real drug.
i always jump into the chem early.

When i was 15 i realized i had all the chemicals to make it and that was the instant i decided never to take the step past purification and extraction chemistry with drugs. leave it at deep education. it scared me how i had everything from walmart and ebay without even trying. didnt think id ever be able to stop making it so i just didnt start.

So funny, I just saw that same episode of DEA.

GeoffTheMess said:
so i was just watching that show on spike called DEA. they busted an man for Khat...it resembled tea leaves or herbs...they said it was a phycotropic drug

what is khat...whats the effects you get
and How can i grow this stuff....hmmm

"MARIJUANA"passion...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back