killng a hermie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mars40592

Reaction score
I hated to do it, but this one hermie wouldn't give up! I kept trying to keep up with the branches getting male flowers, but it kept getting ahead of me. I just killed it - tell me I did the right thing, cause I felt bad after all these weeks of raising it!

Glad i didn't name it

No trust me you did the right thing...you don't want those genetics surviving...was it bag seed? That's the biggest knock on bad seed..it tends to breed hermie genetics....

my first round of girls form bag seed turned out all fine as far as the herm trait goes. but my second round wit seeds i believe evry1 turned herm on me all except 2 i think. i had 10 or 12 in total. so yeah its hit an miss . mostly miss imo wit bagseed. but hey they free right. just keep tryin til ya get that perfect seed form a bag of good nugs at least. and when ya find that perfect one either clone her or reveg her and mom her up for clones. thats wat i been doin. so far so good. been stickin wit teh same 3 strains now this whole year pretty much all for free too :hubba:
good luck and yes you did the right thing on killin that thing.
i felt teh same my first time. now the other day i saw one again and i got mad. LOL i mean angry and i kicked the sob into the wall. i was upset over sum other stuff atm too tho. :rofl:
you got a journal wit these by chance?

You absolutely did the right thing!

LOL--wait until you have an undiscovered hermie TOTALLY seed a crop of 8 beautiful virgin ladies----you will have no bad feelings whatsoever destroying that bad shim.

That sucks. But you did the right thing . You should turn that he/she into hash.

no doubt. The hermie you just want to get out of your garden. That genetic treat would follow you. It could be fine for some generations and turn back. Be happy about killing those genes making sure we will never find those gene again. Good luck with the rest.

Hell yeah kill that fuuuu.. oh got a little excited!!! you did the right thing bro. Just like THG said you will come to loath those little buggers. did you smoke him? i had a shemale last grow...wowwowowow i meant a hermi in my garden and cut it down and was gonna trash it but decided to snip the buds off and quick dry them in the oven and they werent bad. i mean they werent great but better than not smoking..

happy growing brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) Actually it was Hindu Kush
(2) I'm hanging the corpse to get the female buds to smoke while Im waiting on the others. How do you dry in the oven? I thought you had to slow dry buds

it's less harsh if you let it slow dry in a dark place, and you don't run the risk of burning up your trics in the oven

Latest posts

Back