Kindbuds Outdoor Grow 07

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hears some pics of Kayla lookin good :cool:

Picture_076.jpg

Picture_077.jpg

Picture_078.jpg

Great job kindbud, they're looking terrific. keep up the great work, i bet you'll have some great bud come harvest time! =)

Best wishes and i'll be keeping a look on your journal!

Dewayne said:
Great job kindbud, they're looking terrific. keep up the great work, i bet you'll have some great bud come harvest time! =)

Best wishes and i'll be keeping a look on your journal!

yeah their looking good cant wait to see what they are i gave them girl names hopefully their all gurls if not im going to cut the males up and use them as compost lol

aww man.....them buds are going to be huge when its all over with....especially on Brittany.

lol cut up the male and make hash with it =p that's what i think imma do.

yusukeshonen said:
aww man.....them buds are going to be huge when its all over with....especially on Brittany.

yeah brittany is going to be the biggest i think lol

lol yeah, it is a lot of work to get hash lol, so compost it is i guess lol.

hey KB hows it going bro? by the looks of everything alls good:D wow cant beleave how much they have grown. well will see ya around bro peace

looks great! keep em going... wish i could out door grow... be awesome... having a huge forest somewhere oh so nice... anyways keep it up its looking great man

how old is your biggest one and how many times are u out there watering whats the longest ur plant went without watering i may go outdoors to. i mean as big as yours got in ur not even in flowering your goin have a tree its goin be 3 times the size when flowering

Sticky_Budz said:
hey KB hows it going bro? by the looks of everything alls good:D wow cant beleave how much they have grown. well will see ya around bro peace

its going great plants are fine and yeah im going to get some pic today or tommarow yeah me neather their getting big

emptypackofcigs said:
looks great! keep em going... wish i could out door grow... be awesome... having a huge forest somewhere oh so nice... anyways keep it up its looking great man

lol i got a little mini forest lol im all good with that lol land on a desert island with no lighter no bowl and its full of 10 foot marijuana plants lol i would start eating lol

flipmode said:
how old is your biggest one and how many times are u out there watering whats the longest ur plant went without watering i may go outdoors to. i mean as big as yours got in ur not even in flowering your goin have a tree its goin be 3 times the size when flowering

the biggest one is like a month and a half maybe a whole 2 months idk lol and i havent watered them in a bout a wekk the rain has been good raing about ever 2 3 days so im good their ill have to water in the simmer tho lol their be about 5-7 footers maybe a few get a little bigger yeah man grow some bud outside man!!!

looking good KB, brittany is still giving you the most i see. hopefully shell be so kind come harvest.

Kindbud said:
the biggest one is like a month and a half maybe a whole 2 months idk lol and i havent watered them in a bout a wekk the rain has been good raing about ever 2 3 days so im good their ill have to water in the simmer tho lol their be about 5-7 footers maybe a few get a little bigger yeah man grow some bud outside man!!!

its almost been raining to much. but rain keeps clean water in my stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back