"Kindergarden"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sir_Tokie

Reaction score
Hello all. This is aimed at the new growers, rookies, 1st timers or whatever you want to call them. 1st of all I am not trying to start any arguments or stir anything up. And Mods if any of you find this to be out of line, then please by all means close it. Wow going to go back 4 decades:eek: On my 1st day of kindergarden my teacher Mrs. Myers told us that everything we need to know we will learn here. 1st was to be polite, 2nd was every one has an opinion and we should respect it and last but not least, there is no such thing as a stupid question. But before we ask a question, we are to do our HOMEWORK, reading and research. Then if we can't figure out the answer, ask a question. (Not that this applied in our class as we were only 4 and 5 yrs old.) But it did through out the rest of our school yrs. What I am trying to say to the new growers, before posting a million questions. Do some reading and research, study the post in the forums and study and read the stickys. Do your Homework go back to the basics you were taught in school. And then if you can't find the answer to your question, ask. There are plenty of good people here with lots of knowledge and wisdom to pass on. I have been a member here for almost 2 yrs now and out of that time I could count on 1 hand how many times I have asked a question about growing. Because, if I have a problem I search and read the forum to find my answer. Then if I can't find an anwer after doing my HOMEWORK I ask. I truely hope this post does not offend anyone. If so then may I say I am sorry in advance...take care..

Nope no offence, sound advice if ever there was some.
It can be better to do your own research than just ask so as to draw a balanced view from all the advice available.
Of course anyone should feel free to ask questions if for nothing else to see if there own conclusions are shared by those a little more in the know.
Remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask, knowledge is the key to life.

*Knowledge is the key to life* That is so true...take care..

my kindy teacher did 'nt teach me any of that information. in fact i think the only thing i did learn was how to chase the girls around and just be a little brat. but i do have 1 question that i cannot find an answer for in the forum archives my Q is..i am 36 yrs old now... should i go back to my kindergarten teacher and ask for retraining classes . ?? lmao

I am a first timer and in that same vein, the stickies here are tried and true. The advice is priceless--I could post proud pics to prove it. BUT, when someone does ask a question, most often noobies who have even less experience and way less success at growing than I do are the first to speak up. And, yeah, it's usually completely wrong or, at best, partially wrong. So I'm just gonna sit at the kids' table until I get some grows under my belt, and would ask that the other noobs do some of the same.

Latest posts

Back