Larry OG at the Chop...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosebud said:
Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks Rose and that really sucks that you got all males. 10 out of 10 or did some not pop? My Mom continues to improve. Will be going in for a surgery to remove a drainage tube soon.

My sister felt like a new woman when her port was taken out.

I only ordered 3 seeds of the Larry and all three popped in more ways then one.ha I did manage to get two seeds by pollinating Buku with the boy Larry. I should have done more but I was nervous about pollen.

Oh okay i thought it was out of a ten pack....those beans you made might be the bomb Rose. That is what is so much fun about crosses.

Very nice ... Hope you have a nice trip man ... And that family is better :aok:

yummy as always........ do you grow any other strains? I've got larry in the bullpen....... I'm going to put larry or deadhead in my next lineup for sure.

bho_expertz said:
Very nice ... Hope you have a nice trip man ... And that family is better :aok:

Thanks bho....been hella busy packing and closing up shop as far as growing goes. Always sad to put my moms down after taking cuts for the fridge.

Grower13 said:
yummy as always........ do you grow any other strains? I've got larry in the bullpen....... I'm going to put larry or deadhead in my next lineup for sure.

Thanks bro....yeah I grow others. Got a UK Cheese clone only Mom and a Super Bubba Mom. Took down some Afghani IBL and OG18 x Skunk yeaterday as well.

Pics of one of the Afghani IBL's...nothing to write home about but I hope the smoke is at least good. :)

P6070001.JPG

P6070002.JPG

P6070003.JPG

P6070004.JPG

P6070007.JPG

she's still beautiful Hammy. Great job as usual. Here's to your mother getting well soon...

:peace:,

7ge:)

p.s. Have a good time on vacay, I know you will :aok:

7greeneyes said:
she's still beautiful Hammy. Great job as usual. Here's to your mother getting well soon...

:peace:,

7ge:)

p.s. Have a good time on vacay, I know you will :aok:

Thanks 7...I appreciate the kind words my friend. Will most likely do my annual Jamaica thread once I get settled into our digs.

dman1234 said:
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rfNr-kAGww

I might hve met that dude..:)

This is the place we go to>>> youtu.be/GO_bJA4JdRg Not my video obviously but same place.

DUDE!!!! Hammy, looks great! You are a madman growing that big in 1/2 gallon pots! :eek: Do you seriously have to water multiple times a day? I'm growing OD and have 5 gallon and a 7 gallon pots that are needing to be watered daily. Cant imagine the work you must put in. Keep up the awesome grows bro.

ston-loc said:
DUDE!!!! Hammy, looks great! You are a madman growing that big in 1/2 gallon pots! :eek: Do you seriously have to water multiple times a day? I'm growing OD and have 5 gallon and a 7 gallon pots that are needing to be watered daily. Cant imagine the work you must put in. Keep up the awesome grows bro.

Thanks bro and yeah I water twice a day in flower in half gallon pots. I had meant to transplant them to one gallon pots but when everything happened with my mom that never transpired and i just rode it out. It's not fun watering in the am before lights out and in the pm when the lights come back on.:)

Amateur Grower said:
Enjoy your vacation Mon!

AG

Thanks AG...it always is hella stressful get away day wise but I am sure once we check in and get settled we will hve a great time. Not looking forward to customs and immigration though....always long lines.

Yeah man, I have a 4 footer that will be sagging over after 24hrs of watering, and I still have a while til flower. Pretty sure I'll be having to water twice daily once that happens, in 7gallon smart pot! Leaving for work at 6am is going to get interesting
Have a great vacay dude.

Have a great time brutha..

I was just watching an episode of Locked Up Abroad on National Geographic channel.

be safe!!

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks AG...it always is hella stressful get away day wise but I am sure once we check in and get settled we will hve a great time. Not looking forward to customs and immigration though....always long lines.

Nice bro enjoy you vacatoion, JA is my home have not beent there since 09 best strains there right now are "most wanted" n "Archy" those are fireeeeeee lol. my cousin gave me a qp of each n i was only there for 2 weeks lol, have fun bro.

eskodaboss said:
Nice bro enjoy you vacatoion, JA is my home have not beent there since 09 best strains there right now are "most wanted" n "Archy" those are fireeeeeee lol. my cousin gave me a qp of each n i was only there for 2 weeks lol, have fun bro.

Thanks....had a blast and the smoke was great this year. Back to the daily grind.:D

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks....had a blast and the smoke was great this year. Back to the daily grind.:D

Glad to hear you guys enjoyed, but cheer up, atleast its not December.

dman1234 said:
Glad to hear you guys enjoyed, but cheer up, atleast its not December.

Might wish it was December tomorrow and Thursday...supposed to hit 96-97 f with a heat index near 110:eek:

Back of my truck will be an oven for sure.

Latest posts

Back