Larry OG, Satori and ConnieChung Flowering Phase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics, your gonna love Larry, Satori pic looks awesome.

Bat wing no cooltube, nice, Do you run an A/C in your room?

nouvellechef said:
Lush. Satori is real frosty.

:hubba: I'm so glad cause the clone that i have is from frostier of the three. Other one is short/small ... Perhaps a rare indica dom pheno in a worldwide sativa strain :holysheep:

dman1234 said:
Great pics, your gonna love Larry, Satori pic looks awesome.

Bat wing no cooltube, nice, Do you run an A/C in your room?

Nope ... No AC. Temps are 28ºC. For summer will buy a portable one if not able to stop growing. Thanks dman.

Really nice looking plants bho. That satori looks like some fire. Stay safe man. :)

You know PP that THG likes Satori a lot. She is a longtime mj user and if she says it good i believe. Until now everything ok.

Are the new pics cool :cool: ?

Actually, now that you mention it, I did mean to compliment you on your pics. Very nice indeed. :)

Need to buy a new lense so i can take macro pics. But for now they will have to fit :D

Going to germ 8 beans ... All Femmed

1# - Black Rhino - From a Friend - 7-8 weeks
2# - Pinneaple Express - G13Labs - 8 weeks
3# - Lemon Skunk - DNA Genetics - 8 weeks
4# - SkyWalker - DutchPassion - 8-9 weeks
5# - ? - Mandala - 9 weeks
6# - Cotton Candy - Delicious Seeds - 9 weeks
7# - Super Silver - Dinafem Seeds - 10 1/2 weeks
8# - SourCream - DNA Genetics - 10-12 weeks

Those are gona be some nice new additions to your stable BHO.... Cant wait to see the CC & SourCream...

Nice addition on the strains! Are they all femmed or you just takin your chances?

Thanks JAAM and LJ ... They are all fem ... Fingers crossed regarding germ rate :rolleyes: ... Last grows it was 100%. Let's see how it goes :aok:

Well ... My Attitude order arrived so instead of germinating the above seeds have germinated 10 SuperSkunk from SensiSeeds ( Regular ) and a Black Rhino femmed ( same 7-8 weeks ). One is already out ... tomorrow will plant the seeds and will start a new GJ when the time is ready ;). Finally a 8 week strain :rolleyes:

I'll be watching for the journal. I'd like to see the superskunk grown out. :)

Hi MPers,

Only 3 more weeks for Satori and Larry. 2 for Connie. Some pics :hubba:

DSC_5735_1.jpg

DSC_5739_1.jpg DSC_5736_1.jpg DSC_5737_1.jpg DSC_5738_1.jpg

DSC_5743_1.jpg DSC_5744_1.jpg DSC_5740_1.jpg DSC_5741_1.jpg

wow...... I'm green with envy...... nicely done.

:48:

Grower13 said:
wow...... I'm green with envy...... nicely done.

Thanks :aok:. I try my hardest. Having a job, life and sometimes a son and keep this going is sometimes difficult.

With all this shitty things happening now in my life at least i have my garden :icon_smile:

Hit it

Man Ive got to get some Satori it looks amazing. I've been trying to narrow down what beans to pop out of the promo bunch and your Satori has convinced me to get some Mandala going. I'll definitely be popping my Ganesh with the Bubba 76 more than likely. Nice grow BHO

very lush and green bro...very nice...frost is coming!

Thanks guys ... Since all of them have very nice colours going to give them 3 weeks "flush" ( no ferts ).

Let's wait for snow ...

those are beautiful plants BHO, i just soaked 4 satori today.

looking forward to your harvest pics.

I'm happy dman. Just waiting for doing things right this time. Have no worries. Will not precipitate myself harvesting to earlier.

Let the Kush light my way ... Don't know anyone that ever tried any Kush. Not here. Man i'm excited. And it is not with a woman but with Larry ... :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back