Leaves Curled In

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gcarlin_818

Farmer Gill
Reaction score
Whats up MP? I hate yto make one of these threads but it has to be done....My plants had algae growing on the medium so i flushed it with some h2o2 but I think I might have gave them too much...On 3 plants 2 fan leaves have yellow burns...I panic'd out and filled the res with tap water ph'd it and started giving it to them..the burns havent spread but the leaves are still curled in.Was this the right move or not????Any advice is much appreciated..Thanks in advance, Gil

dont know for sure what caused the algae...maybe overwatering something along that line maybe....Any sugestions ???

anybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:giggle:
I'm not too familiar with hydro, but I know that I get algae on my surface area of the planters and the perlite in the trays in my vegging trays... I think it's just from the water being stagnant. My huge trays get algae on the bottom where the water is not moving. I usually just scrub it out with bleach and water and a toilet brush... :giggle: susie home-maker here.
Sounds like you did shock them a bit. Maybe just flush and give some B vitamins. Can you do that with hydro??? I use H2O2 also, I think it's pretty potent... easy does it...
Take care and good luck.
Ettesun.

cover the medium with some white sheeting or plastic this is what causes algae to grow moisture and light together.

a bit more of your style of growing would help us suss the problem rockwool clay pebbles aero nft hydro etc etc etc dude

pkj

Latest posts

Back