Legal Weed Market in Full Collapse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched so many shows showing those huge companies with massive grows and always notice the drawbacks they have because of scaling so big. The structure of these companies built on the same concept as big corporations disgusts me. IMO growing weed must be totally free for all. They can simply test the products for contaminants like they do with other products and tax it moderately. The government makes it so hard for regular talented growers to grow a business because of cost and impossible to meet regulations. Fortunately growing weed is art and there will always be a place for the real artist. However, I am tired of the entire state of the world economy, how humans exploit humans, this chain of thought, I don't know if it relates to any of you. I am sort of sick of stupid "competitiveness" and for what? I see the same behavior from humans who make a ton of money, they NEVER give back a fair share, NEVER. I ask myself would i do the same if i were in that position? Do you more often than not lose faith in humanity then you are not sure again? We are a stupid species. Sorry about the rant...
That is why I planned my Escape to Thailand 3 years ago. I was a Survivalist. I had "Preps" and Ammo Stores to last for 2 years with my Garden. Then I realized that the Capitalist System is meant to be Unsustainable. Cycles of making the next Generation Poor Slaves. I live in the Mountain Rain Forrest. Im finally Free. It took 62 years for me to understand what true freedom is and where to find it. The word "Thai" in Thai means Freedom. This is a Kingdom of Freedom. It is called Freedom Land.

Bill is this you?
I thought NY was 6 plants up to 12 with 2 adults
3 in veg and 3 in flower. and doubles with two adults
But home growing has not been finalized just yet, it will come 1 yr after the 1st establised dispo has been open for 1 year.
Not Bill. My understanding is close. 5 plants up to 10 with 2 adults. The dispensaries are up so grow is leagl.

Not Bill. My understanding is close. 5 plants up to 10 with 2 adults. The dispensaries are up so grow is leagl.
Im in NY,
6 plants per adult, 3 immature 3mature, up to 12 in one residence for 6 immature 6 mature.
Home grow will be legal 18 months  after the first legal sale.
unless you have med card.

Snipped from the Penal Law on Cannabis.ny.gov

"Please be aware the home cultivation of cannabis is not
allowed immediately. Pursuant to the MRTA, the home cultivation of cannabis is only permitted
after the OCM issues regulations governing home cultivation of cannabis, which will occur within
18 months of the first adult-use retail sale."

Just be careful is all. We are sooo close. First legal sale was Dec 29. 2022, so we have like 5 more months of being "illegal"

Better double check that
Queen Hochul has not made her final discission yet.
What's she chewing on? They messed up the rollout in NYC by allowing every smoke shop in the city to sell weed at dispensary level pricing. The street market exploded with delivery options included and everyone sued eachother to get a decent spot on line which tied up the licensing process and literally stopped new dispensaries from opening.

Another election cycle and a new circus troupe takes over. We need a new and better pool of choices.

Pics of Grow Operations in Thailand. Thailand is Positioning itself, to reclaim the Title, of Weed Capital of the World. Like is was in the 60s and 70s

Attachments

• 422909369_389828460254041_3564244907382023965_n.jpg
    422909369_389828460254041_3564244907382023965_n.jpg
    508.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 424841490_1444621673130260_3233345876536830317_n.jpg
    424841490_1444621673130260_3233345876536830317_n.jpg
    313.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 422883242_10159215911351567_5296189914091656251_n.jpg
    422883242_10159215911351567_5296189914091656251_n.jpg
    549.1 KB · Views: 0
Ive sampled US and Can Grown weed. All the popular strains. When these are grown here, indoors or out, they taste better here and the Highs are Marvelous. Thailand is now making seeds. They POP and grow strong compared to Western Seeds. Im growing both and comparing. Im very impressed with Thai grown Pot. Truth be Told, I served in the Marines in the 70s. We had Sheet from all over the World. Moroccan Hash, black weed from the Congo. Real Thai Stick. Thailand has the best IMHO.

Well....Maybe you have read about "Sex Tourism" in Thailand and "Lady Boys". There is no Package you can buy. When you get here you are on your own. But its easy here. Just cruise the hotspots. Watch Videos. You can Hook up with some wonderful people here. They call it "The Land Of Smiles" for a reason.

The legal market is simply dropping to acceptable pricing. Just because they start out with an incredibly high price structure in states that allow home cultivation that drives the price to the $80-$120 range. Good for consumers

That said I give to my poor neighbors who just can’t quite figure out how to grow but are enjoying themselves

The legal market is simply dropping to acceptable pricing. Just because they start out with an incredibly high price structure in states that allow home cultivation that drives the price to the $80-$120 range. Good for consumers

That said I give to my poor neighbors who just can’t quite figure out how to grow but

That said I give to my poor neighbors who just can’t quite figure out how to grow but are enjoying themselves
Hey Skunky: Didn't realize that the "legal" cannabis market had an ACCEPTABLE PRICING" level that was preordained, LoL.
Only one thing drives markets: supply and demand. In this case supply is astronomically abundant while demand is constant, driving prices and weed quality way DOWN.

Until Hochul and the others learn that they have to hurt black markets in their state if they ever hope to bolster their legal markets. The point I made was that despite the fact that we can grow our own right now in NY, those clowns can take away that right at any time.

Fk that legal government run bullshit.
I'll stick to my black Market here in Texas.
I hear you...I'm sure there are Street growers who produce quality bud in Texas, but up here in NY, street weed is crap, improperly dried and cured, who knows what insecticides you are ingesting. The risk is too high, which is why I grow my own.

Hey Skunky: Didn't realize that the "legal" cannabis market had an ACCEPTABLE PRICING" level that was preordained, LoL.
Only one thing drives markets: supply and demand. In this case supply is astronomically abundant while demand is constant, driving prices and weed quality way DOWN.

Until Hochul and the others learn that they have to hurt black markets in their state if they ever hope to bolster their legal markets. The point I made was that despite the fact that we can grow our own right now in NY, those clowns can take away that right at any time.
Well let me try to explain it to you. When a market opens they have to determine how many licences to hand out, as in how many to hand out so there is never a glut on the legal side. Then when you figure in that sales, at least in this state, are mostly 1/8 and 1/4 ounces that are considerably more expensive than if an entire ounce was purchased. This market won't ever go away but the number of people that grow and give most of it away to neighbors and friends will lower that commercial price to attract customers back.

I look at California Oregon and Colorado for data to see how it's evening out.

Latest posts

Back