Legal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenear

Reaction score
Is anyone interested in joining forces to start a legal entity for forcing counties in a state with medical marijuana laws to follow the law. I think that there should be some way to penalize such counties who choose not to comply. Like reduced state funding. It is time we at least try to do something different, any Ideas? United we stand.

Man greenear, I recall reading your "community garden" post. It ain't right, that's no doubt.
"I" would think there would be think there would be "legal" consequences for a county "not" abideing by "State Statutes". But I "ain't no mouthpiece, neither" ;)
I don't know what avenues you have investigated so far, but I would certainly look into an attorney from NORML or MMP (?) is that it? somebody help me out here. :p
I would think you folks could find an attorney that would sue the britches off those "local yokals". I know there was a county here that was sued for depriving a mmj patient from her meds, because they allowed the plants to die under their care. (Imagine that..cops that can't grow dope :D)
I don't know how the case was settled, but I do know that the county involved felt they had their "tit in a wringer" at the time.
What ever happens, please keep us updated. It is pertenant to all us med users.

Latest posts

Back