Less of a Grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dubbaman

A few toke's a day.
Reaction score
:rofl: i just noticed that my rep bar has diminished a bit :rofl: i cant remember how to water my plants can someone help me!!!:rofl: I know its from the overhaul going on with the server, Id be willing to bet tis the arcade that is dragging it down ;)

Thats funny because over the past day or so my bars have tripled!!!
I have stolen your power HAHAHA!!!!

Cheers!!!

yeah, seems we're all around the same now..
fine by me if it stops "the servers too busy to respond" :)

Dubbaman said:
:rofl: i just noticed that my rep bar has diminished a bit :rofl: i cant remember how to water my plants can someone help me!!!:rofl:

I know man! I'm trying to LST my seeds and top my buds.

StoneyBud said:
I know man! I'm trying to LST my seeds and top my buds.

You don't have to do that...just wait and new plants will grow from the old roots.

I'm gonna make sure my roots get plenty of light! It might encourage those new plants starting from the roots, THG!

Where am I and who are you people?

:rofl:

:bolt::bong2:

OK i think i got the watering part down now.I took the plant out of its bucket and put it in my bathtub with the water running until all the soil and stuff came off. Now its only about 2 weeks old and about 3 ft tall should i go ahead and put it under 12/12 lighting for a few days until its ready to smoke :confused2: is it true that you can get even higher from rubbing it in bleach and sticking it to your forehead?

*EDIT* and whats this i hear about everyone flushing their plants? How do you do that my guess is you put it in the toilet and give it a few spins will that make it more potent, I like my stuff strong will this help?

Wanna see some not so good rep? Check White Widow's

Latest posts

Back