Lighting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have some seeds, just bagseed. an im goin this weekend to buy some lights..ne ideas on lighting setup and how many lights should i get? the grow will most likely take place in my closet..not fer sure yet tho, either way im limitted on space, so ne ideas would be great,,alright thx

it depends on how much you wanna invest,, you can get a HPS for $100 or you can go with cfls in the end cfls cost more to buy over tiome but you can buy more when you can rather than $1oo bucks all at once if your on a budget..

cfls work well for the price and being able to put them close to the plant, just get a few 42 watt cfls and hang them above and as they get bigger add more light you can put some around the sides to since they don't penetrate as well as an HPS. hope this helps

thanks again, and i should buy the flourescant tubes right?

hey dude, start off with like 2 42 watt daylight cfls, 4 26 watt soft white cfls and enough y's to put all of those in a 10 and half inch round clamp light reflector.. i started this way and have just about finished my second grow and i aint complaining at all. but i am getting an hps for my next grow along with the 32 cfls i have i am going to grow some bud !!!!

Latest posts

Back