Liquid Light!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annarko

Reaction score
has anyone used this?
from what i hear it works really good. i am a bit skeptical so i want to get some opinions before i fork over the cash.

LIQUID_LIGHT.jpg

what is it supposed to do? give us a description of it...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:peace:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liquid Light works by supercharging the chloroplasts, tiny specialized cells in the leaves of your plant that process light and give them their lovely green color. These cells are the solar powered engines that are responsible for turning light and Co2 into sugar – your plants energy source! The more light these cellular powerhouses process the more sugar they make. More plant sugar = more growth = more development and ultimately MORE YIELD!! Liquid Light delivers a more powerful formula of selected Amino Acids, Metabolites, and Phospholipids literally right into the leaves turning your plants into light processing power houses! When sprayed with Liquid Lights, plants increase their sugar output by over 95%. Now that’s SWEET! Liquid Light is designed to work hand in hand with PENETRATOR & GOLD for the biggest yields!

hXXp://www.basementlighting.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?page=1/prod/dmll

£30 a litre :eek:

:peace:

annarko said:
has anyone used this?
from what i hear it works really good. i am a bit skeptical so i want to get some opinions before i fork over the cash.

In all the years I have been growing, I have never seen or heard of this product, so I am also a bit skeptical, However, you say:

"...from what I hear it works really good."

So, I'm curious, where did you hear this? And do you not trust the source?

I have used it. I have a few sample bottles I received. It seems to work alright as long as you use it exactly the way the directions say. You need to make sure you use the penetrator(saturator) with it and spray while the lights are on and will stay on for the amount of time in the directions. If you don't follow the directions you will burn your plants. Don't spray with the lights off. I used it for about a month to quick veg some plants and the plants grew quickly. I am not sure I would pay for it at the price it sells for but if you get a sample bottle go for it. Liquid light is supposed to allow the plant to take in more light for faster growth. The growth was a little faster but nothing major. Don't spray it on flowering plants after about the second week.

I actually heard it from one of the guys at the hydroponics store, he said its been hard to keep on the shelf...and he said that a lot of people had been asking for it.

Hi,

I think it would be a good idea to go Google Liquid Light Marijuana

hXXp://www.google.com/search?q=liquid+light+marijuana&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.

and read all the forum links to get a better idea of user feedback before you drop that kind of money. I used to have a local hydro dude that was the BEST salesman when I was a newbie... I lined shelves with products and more products and there was always something that 'everyone is loving' and they ALL love to use the "Y" word.... Yield. AND they can't keep it on the shelves... On that note I did go to my hydro store a couple of days ago looking for a new Roots Organic's product: Liquid Bat Guano + K-Mag and they were out and the dude said they haven't been able to keep it on the shelves... GOTTA try that stuff!;)

Peace!:cool:

annarko said:
I actually heard it from one of the guys at the hydroponics store,

I dont trust the hydro store guys I have met. They all have some super product that's supposed to be the $#!^.

i agree with GD, the hydro store guys are just salesmen who will decieve you with their crafty trickery to buy their so called "best ****" for 200$ for 1 pint.
like DS said, google it :aok:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:peace:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dutch Master is a nute manufacturer/packager form Australia. They have an excellent repurtation, but so do most of the other main streem suppliers.

I have NOT used their nutes or foliar sprays BUT they have a product called REVERSE that DOES kill the male flowers and immature seeds on hermie or self pollinating flowers. I've used it. I have also used it immediately after discovering accidental pollination of females and it kills the seed formation at whatever level they have matured to. The seeds don't disappear, they just don't grow any further. It is an excellent way to salvage an accidentally pollinated crop. If you use it properly, you can control the pollinating/seeding tendencies of a hermie -- but remeber the plant is still and will always be a hermie.

Like anything else new on the market, even if just new to your area, you take a chance trying it. There are some miracle products out there that do work, but most of them are NOT cost effective. Does it make sense to increase your cost per crop by 50 % or more to get a 10% better yield? I don't think so -- I'd rather spend that money getting better varieties or just growing more plants for the same money.

I certainly wouldn't run out and buy a gallon of it. I'd try it in the smallest size I could get and would try it on a few plants that you have the same number growing alongside of so you can see the difference. REMEBER -- ONLY CHANGE ONE THING AT A TIME SO YOU KNOW WHICH THING IS MAKING THE DIFFERENCE.

well the only bottle that the hydroponics store by my place carries is maybe 20oz if that... and even being concentrated, $65 is a little too much to pay.
i might see if i got a buddy that will go halves on it then i can at least get an idea of what it might do for my grow.

well thats true, you cant really trust a salesman... they always stand behind the product/s they are selling but, at the same time the guys at the hydroponics store by me dont get paid commission either, also ive been going there for a while and they have never given me bad advise before

Latest posts

Back