local store

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Localfan420

Reaction score
harvest moon hydroponics is in my area...has anyone ever seen one of these before. almost stunning that they have every single item needed for cultivating mj. i think the government owns it or something... they have a website and more locations nationally i believe its hmoonhydro . com its also an online store. check it out ..stock up!

LOL reminds me of a long time ago when I first visited the US. Walked down the street and saw a big store with a sign: DRUGS. Wow I thought, they must be super cool here, they even have stores that sell drugs openly on the street....

leafminer said:
LOL reminds me of a long time ago when I first visited the US. Walked down the street and saw a big store with a sign: DRUGS. Wow I thought, they must be super cool here, they even have stores that sell drugs openly on the street....

hahahah

I live near Indianapolis, IN and they have harvest moon store on the south side. I buy my fox farm soil and small things there but their prices are kind of high. I usually buy everything off the net but shipping costs on a bag of soil would be way too much. I just make sure when I do go there and purchase things that I dont ask any questions, dont go there ripped and use cash. You never know if there is a undercover leo there trying to make the bust of the year. Hope this helps!

Somehow I cannot imagine seeing those stores in Texas.

Believe me there are stores like that around Dallas Texas. I used to live there. They have Head Shops and Hydro Stores.;)

Seriously? They even have to sell rolling papers under the counter. I recall a few years ago a head shop in San Antonio being busted for selling "drug paraphernalia" (bongs and papers)

leafminer said:

...:rofl:...

there is only one hydro store anywhere near me.its about 25 miles from me.they are insanely high on their prices,but i get mu nutes and small things from them.some things are too costly to have shipped,like hydroton.i buy the big bags and when i harvest or kill a male,i just dump the hydroton in the trash.its cheap and goes a long ways.better and cleaner than soil.

Latest posts

Back