Looking for CBN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Triple Sec

Reaction score
I would like to get some CBN and maybe CBD isolates to add to my recipes. Not one of the local CBD shops sells CBN or CBD in isolates. I want this to make my own nite nite gummies. Ive found a ratio of 4/6/4 THC/CBD/CBN makes me sleep great again. :D

You may want to contact graywolf here at the passion and pick his brain. That man is on the cutting edge of distillate and has been doing this for decades… I have tried the cdba gummies and see little help in sleeping…

I have tried the cdba gummies and see little help in sleeping…
Has to be the 1/2/1 ratio i mentioned. Knocks me right out within 20min if they are nano gummies. IIRC thats just an emulsifier you add that will speed uptake.

Last edited:
For some reason, my mind seems to become overactive when I try to sleep at night. There’s no way in the world I could take a nap during the day because my mind will not let me. I don’t think I slept a total of an hour last night And today my body is just on cruise control trying to limit any damage. I might do it myself…

For some reason, my mind seems to become overactive when I try to sleep at night. There’s no way in the world I could take a nap during the day because my mind will not let me. I don’t think I slept a total of an hour last night And today my body is just on cruise control trying to limit any damage. I might do it myself…
Mine too especially when I got a lot going on up there. Even does it in the broad daylight sometimes…

Its easy to get CBN if you like old weed :D I would rather have good weed and jack up the CBN/D with some good isolate.
I had a bunch of 5+ year old bud(stored in vac sealed mason jars with a Boveda pack) that I made cannabutter out of. That shit kicks my ass and I sleep like the dead if I eat a tiny corner of an inch cube of brownies made with it. THC degrades into CBN(as you know) so I am sure the CBN is the key component in my stupor-inducing cannabutter.

Lucked out, local shop has 30 packs of CBD75mg/CBN25mg gummies on sale. Add a gram of full spectrum CO2 oil or any regular thc gummie and its about a 2 month supply. They got them for BOGO and cheaper than all the other shops.

I normally get Good Day Farms Nite Nite 4/6/4 gummies for $10 a 10pack so this is a pretty good deal for dispensary edibles.

Under $70 for 60 nights worth of sleep. The gummies were $21 BOGO and i got 15% off the $50 full spectrum oil.
ffwCcjp.jpg

c85enh1.jpg

I make a CBD oil that I out into cap's I don't like getting high anymore and this is quite mild for me and my family. I take two caps a night and sleep like a baby. I also make a rub and use it for my arthurites. Helps me quit a bit. This year I kind of went a little crazy and grew 13 plants. $ clones from my last grow and some hemp hybrid seeds. There's a guy in Seattle that sells 20 hemp seeds for $6.00 He is really just charging shipping. I have been growing Shark shock seeds and I love them. I have been using clones off the original plants 5 years ago. I built a greenhouse a few years ago so I can grow in wither.

Last edited:
Local shop sells bags of gummies without THC cheap. Good brand too called Smokiez. A 750mg CBD/300mg CBN (total) bag is about $16 when they run the sales. Thats 30 gummies and convenient because they stock them all the time. So its no rush finding the CBN isolate powder unless i can beat that price. Cant hardly make them for that price with the prices im seeing for isolates.

Add a quick puff or THC gummie before bed and these knock me out really well.
https://smokiezcbd.com/collections/cbn/CBN

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back