Looking for LA Confidential...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebud

Where is Attitude?

I am looking for LA Confidential seeds and can't find anyplace that has them.

I can't even find Attitude. Barneys doesn't seem to carry them. Singleseedcenre doesn't either.. help please.

dna genetics carrys them sensible seeds has them in stock right now both reg n fem

I saw that list Hammy and tried the ones I recognized, thank you.

Umbra thanks for the attitude new addy. I put it in a safe place. They are out too darn it.

I found the seeds at Cannazon. so thank you guys very much. This strain was highly recommended for medical issues.. So thanks. guys! I have never ordered from cannazon before.

Sensible seeds? nice, thanks.

I saw that list Hammy and tried the ones I recognized, thank you.

Umbra thanks for the attitude new addy. I put it in a safe place. They are out too darn it.

I found the seeds at Cannazon. so thank you guys very much. This strain was highly recommended for medical issues.. So thanks. guys! I have never ordered from cannazon before.

Sensible seeds? nice, thanks.

I loved LA Confidential when I grew it. Wished I had hung on to her.

Oh really Hamster? I am very new to indica's. It says to veg her long if you want any size, that she is a short girl, is that what you found?

Oh really Hamster? I am very new to indica's. It says to veg her long if you want any size, that she is a short girl, is that what you found?

Yeah she was quite Indica....didn't stretch a lot. Buds smell quite tasty in Flower. I forget if she was easy to clone or not.

Just fried up a bowl of LA Confidential. Got it as a freebie seed, don`t remember any difficulty growing it.

Do you like it Yooper? I heard it is supposed to be really good medicine.

I grew it once and loved it, but it was so long ago thats about all i remember.

hey Dman, if you loved it I will love it. we have very similar taste in cannabis i believe, thank you.

This strain (name in itself) has sparked my interested ... let us know what you think when you run it Rose. Hope you find what you're lookin' for, miss :aok:

Thanks DGF, i have it ordered. I heard from NCH that testing of percentages is still in its infancy, but a friend really loves this LA confidential, it only shows like 1% cbd, but he swears it is great for pain and sleep.

I am glad my peeps here have had it and like it.. Looking forward to running it. Got feminized seeds cause that is all they had..woohoo.
I have really missed growing this winter, nice to have babies in the house and new genetics on their way.

I`m a sativa lover. That being said, LA Confidential (100% indica) is nice to have around. It`s a before bed time smoke and munchies inducer.

I have never grown a 100% indica... This will be fun. I am a sativa lover too Yooper, big time... but I am looking forward to trying this indica. Thank you.

I think it was NortherncalHal who recommended LA Confidential to me.......... he called it pure fire!

LA Confidential is sounding good. I think that I will have to check them out, too

over at cannazon, there are other breeders like myself who give away beans there. Wheezer did an F2 of LA Conf and then gave them away as freebies there. Here is a shot of 1 hanging

Latest posts

Back