Loolagigi is in another pickle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loolagigi

UP UP AND AWAY!
Reaction score
well guys and gals, as some of you know my home was searched with no warrant and i spent 11 montths in jai, and the charges were finally dropped. thank god! well im a rule pusher and i have another charge, non drug related, and they are offering 1 year probation. well **** ****! i wanna smoke my ganj! is ther another option i can ask my attorney to ask for other than probation? like alot of community service hours? **** i have a family, but id rather sit in jail for 30 days than be on 1 year probation! i havnt smoked in 5 days and have court sept 12 for sentencing. i wanna suggest something else to my attorney. this 1 year probation will get me out of a felony conviction, and thats great, but can i do something else. long story shot i owe the state of fl $ and they are getting it back in full, but my punishment i guess is 1 year probation.

please help me, i need my fking freedom! i love the us, but hate it at the same time. united states my ***!!!!!!!!!!!

free the weed! love you guys ....peace

ozzy where ya at?

Straight up, If you are going to do the crime be prepared to do the time. IMO you're first mistake was doing anything stupid after beating them at their own game. You should have known they would be watching you for any excuse to bust you just to in their way of thinking get even with you.

PS stay around long enough to talk the next time

ozzydiodude said:
Straight up, If you are going to do the crime be prepared to do the time. IMO you're first mistake was doing anything stupid after beating them at their own game. You should have known they would be watching you for any excuse to bust you just to in their way of thinking get even with you.

thank you brother, just a year is a long time to not feel the mj feeling ya know? soon i guess i will get back to where i need to be. ****, 11 months, plus 1 year....they got thier time out of me man!

God has a plan for me. all of us. thank you for being there for me all the time ozzy! your a true friend......Loola

If they give me the choice between 30 day in jail and 1 yr paper I'll take the 30 days because if you mess up in any way in the yrs time you'll just end up in jail anyway.

Give the Editor a break you're better than having to use the blocked words man.

IMO, you'll get probation of some sort regardless if you do time. 1 year probation, is one year probation and no time. If you say you'll do 30 days, they'll still most likely tack on a probation, maybe just lessen to 6 months. The system isn't exactly known for making compromise to benefit the "convicted" ya know. Just my .02

But if you mess up the paper then it's time in jail then most the time you have to finish the paper before they will turn you loose

I'd do the thirty and get it over with. I've never been to jail but had plenty enough family and friends go through that crap. I'll tell ya what I told them, just jump through their little hoops and get the B S done with and in your past. It's not worth the effort and once it's done, it's done.

You'll be in my meditations and prayers bud, your predicament really sucks, man.

Keep yer chin up, loolagigi.

:peace:,

-7ge

In canada yur 11 months served would equal double time served and yual say charges dropped? If yual did 11 months in canada and yual went before the courts it counts as double that time spent so 22 months served for a crime yual didnt get charged with would ammount to time servered with a huge appology and no probation and a hope yual dont sue them for it. Hope yur trails travel better fur ya friend.

BWD

time served counts as X 2 while your in custody awaiting trial

I wish our effed up system worked more like that. But no it's more like "no harm no foul" from the judicial side and laughable to even attempt at suing...I hate our racist corrupt fine-orientated gov't. It's a joke and a failure...

k...I'm done now...

Not for nothing loola but if you are coming to us stoners for ideas your legal team has not thought of it might be time to get a new legal team. Jmo.
Stay safe.

Here in FL the police are ridiculous... its one of the strictest states on MJ right now... other than Texas I believe. With how messed up and tough police are it makes me scared to leave my house really; which doesn't bother me, it helps save money and lets me keep my plants going strong haha. I hope things work out good for ya Loola. Maybe we'll get it legalized 2014.

If you can make it thru one month of jail without smoking, then why not 12? If it were me, I'd give the mj up and do the probation, hell, it gets you out of a felony. Also, to me, not being in jail is what I consider freedom.

I've never been in jail (knock wood) but if I did, I'd miss my bed, TV, my family, thai food, Corona with lime and my big bathtub, just to name a few. Sounds like weed is more important to you then all that. :confused:

Is this a withheld judgement kind of thing? I would say that you are quite lucky if they are giving you the option of 1 year probation and losing the felony (a felony record can impact the rest of your life). I say don't look a gift horse in the mouth...I think the probation is a gift and you may make it worse trying to get out of things "easy and fast".

ozzydiodude said:

Pmsl hey Ozzy i was thinking i read this persons posts but im not pretty sure that was whatshisname ya know the one who knew everything about growing and was trying to get the ole bill to bust his door in when he had nuthin so he could file charges for being pestered or summat.
I remember now it was Jboner
lol
Lol
Never mind its all fun and games.
T4

Daym bro, I Hurd ya got popped. I'm glad yer back. Had a close callus elf and been flying low lately... I got the itch and winter is comming. New digs and new strains... Time will tell.... Anyway just have the atty push your date back so you can clean up, whizz free then get off with community service... Then find a snot poker who who works for the local animal shelter... Break him off and get your hrs signed off.... That's what I did.

Good luck!

damnnn bro. very sad to hear. imho from personal exp. i'd take jail, even a couple/few months over 1 year of probation any day. because when they have you in their circle they keep you there and theyll milk you like a cow, add on more time for every little thing you do, maybe even make it indefinite...i would talk to my legal team about doin a lot of community service and pullin what TOA did. even a month in jail and community service. ANYTHING to keep them out of your life and keep out of their circle trap.
Good luck brother, God be with you. Stay safe.

I cant get on mph from cpu. ***. anyway haft court today. 1 year probation. 6 month early with good behavior. I can drink alcohol though. havnt smoked in 3 weeks. I fel ok. miss it thoughe. hard to type on phone but wanted to give update. ill try to grt on later on cpu.

Thats better....cpu......anyway, all i got is 1 year....6 monthes with good behavior. easy cheesy. havnt smoked medicine is 3 weeks. i feel ok. i want to though but wont. jail time was not an option, plus ill miss my family too much after spending 11 monthes in the clink. thanks for all the advice. and 2014 will be a great year if fl changes its laws. as soon as i get off probo im ganna blaze a fire, lol

until then i may aquire some genetics so i can have some goodies for when i can saftely germ. i miss my maryjane plants really bad. growing was more rewarding than smoking, thats for sure. 6 monthes will fly by. could have been a lot more time. i have a good attorney. friend of fam. as for people here please dont shun me out just because i got in a lil trouble. i dont make the laws....i just break em, lol. as for the supporters, your words will be taken kind heartedly, and i wont forget!

you know who you are. I really love you guys. thank you for being you!

Loola

Latest posts

Back